Class of 2014 - OL Aaron Roberts (IL) Offered | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 OL Aaron Roberts (IL) Offered

Anyone with a Rvls subscription go read the Roberts article on the front page about Oklahoma interest written by our favorite assclown Mike Farrel. If you ever needed a reason to wonder why I and others can't stand him, this is a great one.

Oklahoma offering Roberts really isn't a stretch if you look at their OL recruiting over the past few years, but Farrel makes it sound like Roberts is a major reach for a program like Oklahoma. Oklahoma just offered and took a commit from a 2 star OL out of Texas who had no other major conference offers. They also came in late with an offer on Kendall Moore last year too.

Anyone with a Rvls subscription go read the Roberts article on the front page about Oklahoma interest written by our favorite assclown Mike Farrel. If you ever needed a reason to wonder why I and others can't stand him, this is a great one.

Oklahoma offering Roberts really isn't a stretch if you look at their OL recruiting over the past few years, but Farrel makes it sound like Roberts is a major reach for a program like Oklahoma. Oklahoma just offered and took a commit from a 2 star OL out of Texas who had no other major conference offers. They also came in late with an offer on Kendall Moore last year too.

When they end up offering him make sure you point it out to Farrell on the main board and remind him of that article

Last edited:
Aaron Roberts ‏@D1_Roberts 1h
Campus was rocking last night.

At least he seems to have had a good time.

Why is university of syracuse a thing?

Great news though.

Roberts Committed

Aaron Roberts ‏@D1_Roberts2m
I HAVE OFFICIALLY COMMITTED TO THE UNIVERSITY OF SYRACUSE!!!! #CuseNation
A big need on the good list. We need at least another good resume there and some decent secondary players.Corners preferably but a big time safety is welcome.A RB with some shake & bake ability would help. We don't have a single player who can create a big play out of relatively nothing. I'm thinking like an out pass and juke on down the field. Juke or flat out out speed isn't there. Play selection is a problem that Shafer must recognize and correct with a discussion or a zapping after the season.By then,of course its too late for this year's offense. I have no problem with the University of Syracuse. I can think of a whole lot of other schools he could have missed exact identification in terms of name sequence.

Last edited:
Welcome Aboard Aaron! Very, very happy to have you play for my alma mater!

He's been considered to be a silent verbal for awhile, now it's official. Once he got to see campus and a packed Dome, it was over for him. He already has very good relationships with the staff, fellow recruits and a few of the players. The tight family atmosphere was big for him.

He's been considered to be a silent verbal for awhile, now it's official. Once he got to see campus and a packed Dome, it was over for him. He already has very good relationships with the staff, fellow recruits and a few of the players. The tight family atmosphere was big for him.
Exactly... Steve Ishmael to me is now on the clock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom