Class of 2014 - OL Aaron Roberts (IL) Offered | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 OL Aaron Roberts (IL) Offered

I've done the train trip to Syracuse from Chicago a couple of times. 14 or so hours I remember it being but that was a while back. I know they've been upgrading the track between Chicago and Detroit over the past few years, as part of the federal stimulus package. A couple years back, I had to travel between Chicago and Ann Arbor about twice a week for work. The stretch between Chicago and Kalamazoo, we were hitting 80-90 mph.

You're still better off driving if you can. But only if you go via Port Huron/Canada. I've done that drive in 10:30 with minimal stops. Roberts might not have a passport, though.

This is solid advice.

If you ever are near London, Ontario, have 4 hours to kill and like to golf, check out Forest City National Golf Course. It is a really nice course, even if the staff insists on rooting for Europe during Ryder Cup tournaments.

I plan on playing it again on my way to the Central Michigan game in September.

I did the Schenectady - Chicago trip a few years ago and it was about 14 hrs or so. It's actually not a bad trip. The seats are very comfortable and recline almost flat compared to a plane. There are also outlets so you can keep your electronics charged. For both legs of the trip your going to be trying to sleep anyway. Price isn't bad either, just hope you don't get stuck in a snow storm.

Libero2 said:
I feel like high 5-ing somebody right now.

I just slapped my screen for you brother not gonna leave you hangin. Good news I didn't crack it.

Just got an indication that our perception of what looks like good news on many fronts is as it appears.

Hopefully, every positive stays that way through the first Wednesday in February.
I don't know what this means - but I like it!

Just got an indication that our perception of what looks like good news on many fronts is as it appears.

Hopefully, every positive stays that way through the first Wednesday in February.
are you referring to DcCuse's post?

I don't know what this means - but I like it!

George McDonald ‏@CoachGMcDonald 16h
Great day on the recruiting trail. Going to be crazy on Feb 5th! #Good2Great2014

George McDonald ‏@CoachGMcDonald 16h
Great day on the recruiting trail. Going to be crazy on Feb 5th! #Good2Great2014
Id be curious to see if Cool Kid has heard about Enoicy (if in fact it's true, why it wouldn't be I have no idea) and what his thoughts are regarding that decision.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom