Class of 2014 - OLB Jason Cabinda (NJ) Offered "beyond excited" | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 OLB Jason Cabinda (NJ) Offered "beyond excited"

Don't hold your breath on Sykes AND Cabinda, being added to the group . Cabinda might be coming tomorrow but no word recently from Sykes to my knowledge. I agree that group would be extremely formidable on the field coupled on the kids coming in this season.
Sykes is visiting July 12th...

Don't hold your breath on Sykes AND Cabinda, being added to the group . Cabinda might be coming tomorrow but no word recently from Sykes to my knowledge. I agree that group would be extremely formidable on the field coupled on the kids coming in this season.

He was talking about us on Twitter yesterday.

@EricWhiteCuse: Welcome to the ACC #OrangeNation!! Lets see if we get any more good news today #CUSE14

He visited MD at least 3 times, I figured they were the best competition for us. Think he's now a stone cold lock for us.
It really hurts when you are THAT certain and it doesn't happen for you in that manner. You are a bit too sure of what stone cold lock really means. NO recruit can be comsidered for those thoughts only if they sign their LOI in February and only then.:crazy:

NO recruit can be comsidered for those thoughts only if they sign their LOI in February and only then.:crazy:

Exactly. So why do you get so hurt that KJ Williams has not committed to SU yet?

It really hurts when you are THAT certain and it doesn't happen for you in that manner. You are a bit too sure of what stone cold lock really means. NO recruit can be comsidered for those thoughts only if they sign their LOI in February and only then.:crazy:
Cali, it doesn't hurt me at all if a kid goes elsewhere. I'm not living my life based on a 17 year old's decision on where he wants to go to college. I'm letting the people on the board know that he's almost certainly coming here. If he doesn't, life goes on. Good luck to him wherever he goes.

Cali, it doesn't hurt me at all if a kid goes elsewhere. I'm not living my life based on a 17 year old's decision on where he wants to go to college. I'm letting the people on the board know that he's almost certainly coming here. If he doesn't, life goes on. Good luck to him wherever he goes.

I hope I am not the only loser that does base his life off of SU recruiting. If anyone ever checks my internet history it will be this site refreshed a 1000x plus times a day.

I hope I am not the only loser that does base his life off of SU recruiting. If anyone ever checks my internet history it will be this site refreshed a 1000x plus times a day.
I mean, I religiously read this site and anywhere else I can get my fix but it doesn't bother me when kids make decisions to go elsewhere.

Look at my post count... Scary.