OT Bob Knight on Indiana admins who fired him: "I hope they're all dead" | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

OT Bob Knight on Indiana admins who fired him: "I hope they're all dead"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rules of decorum and a sense of propriety enjoin me from describing what he really is. Too bad he never had any sense of the same. And you don't need to be an AH to be a good and successful coach.

That description of Knight is so far over the top it disqualifies the author from having any sort of legitimate opinion.

I doubt your hyper-sensitivity will allow you to be humored. You'd be way to busy trying to figure out which parts offended you or anyone else like yak herders in Mongolia.

There's a reason Seinfeld won't appear on college campuses anymore.

outfield miss.gif

That description of Knight is so far over the top it disqualifies the author from having any sort of legitimate opinion.

The author in question stand by his post. Knight's an AH. Align yourself as you choose accordingly.

I doubt your hyper-sensitivity will allow you to be humored. You'd be way to busy trying to figure out which parts offended you or anyone else like yak herders in Mongolia.

There's a reason Seinfeld won't appear on college campuses anymore.
Oh come on...humor us then...

Please take this off-topic discussion either to the off-topic or humor forum before this thread gets locked. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.