OT: Greatest song you've ever heard | Syracusefan.com

OT: Greatest song you've ever heard

Alcuse01

Scout Team
drinking.. and with Youtube in front of me, got to thinking --- what's the best song you'v ever heard?

About a year ago I started a thread about best tailgating songs and got a number of replies, which was great b/c I found a bunch of new music. So I'm hoping this will generate some interest too.

Now obv we all have top or great songs, but the one that jumps to your mind the moment you read this is the one I'm interested in...

Here's mine:
High Hopes - and this is the version

"Patches," by Clarance Carter.

Had to be there.

Higher and Higher, with Dennis Duval in the middle. I still get chills every time I hear it.

Blinded by the Light, Manfred Mann version.

Mama always told me not to look into the eyes of the Sun. But Mama, that's where the fun is.

Hey Jude by Wilson Pickett featuring Duane Allman

Grateful Dead - St. Stephen, Madison Square Garden 10/11/83 = first time they had played it in about 5 years. I lived about 4 blocks from the Garden and did mushrooms with an actress I was dating the day before my birthday. That was the .

Grateful Dead - St. Stephen, Madison Square Garden 10/11/83 = first time they had played it in about 5 years. I lived about 4 blocks from the Garden and did mushrooms with an actress I was dating the day before my birthday. That was the ****.
sounds like a good life to me

But in all seriousness it's probably Cat's in the Cradle by Harry Chapin Pie for me. Best song I've heard live is probably Piano Man or Christmas Song by Dave Matthews.

Friday, by Stephen Colbert and Jimmy Fallon has to be up there.

>>>Grateful Dead - St. Stephen, Madison Square Garden 10/11/83 = first time they had played it in about 5 years. I lived about 4 blocks from the Garden and did mushrooms with an actress I was dating the day before my birthday. That was the ****.>>>

ahhh, shrooms. how i've missed you my friends

Hey Jude by Wilson Pickett featuring Duane Allman

Your singer might squeeze into the discussion for me... but I'd have to go with Land of 1000 Dances if that was the case!!

It changes daily, but this is always one of my favorites The Smiths "I Know It's Over"

Just curious: why is a thread like this not on the "Off-Topic" board? Are some threads too significant to be relegated to a less popular board?

hully gully or wooly bully
and no not this one:
vvvv

I just don't get line dancing. I mean seriously Texas... You have some of the hottest women in the world, and you choose to stand 6 feet away from her when you dance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom