OT: Shady McCoy headed to Buffalo? | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Shady McCoy headed to Buffalo?

Hmmm...

Foles for Bradford, a 2nd rounder, AND a swap of 1st round picks.

Yeah, this is for Mariota. 100%

If the trade nets Kelly the #10 pick he'll still have to trade up to be sure of landing Mariota. If that doesn't work he could still net Amari Cooper @ #10 to replace Maclin...

Now they are saying NO SWAP of 1st rd picks...so who knows??

If Eagles are stuck with Bradford...Boo this man.

Ian Rapoport from NFL Network just tweeted that the Bradford to Philly trade has gotten DeMarco Murray very interested in the Eagles.

Clay in Buffalo as we speak.
Miami is bringing in Jordan Cameron for a visit tomorrow and if he passes medicals are going to sign him per reports. Looks like Buffalo will have to pay Clay now over $7 mill a year or end this bluff if it is a bluff.

Bills want Percy Harvin on a 1 year deal and are meeting with him. And Jason LaCanfora is reporting the Bills will give Charles Clay a contract which pays him $9 mill in year one so Miami is unable to match. Charles Clay is a nice player, but $9 mill in year 1 is insane. Just wondering what the rest of the deal will look like with Clay. Miami has already moved on and is flying in Jordan Cameron so they have given up, Buffalo might be bidding against themselves for Clay at this point

Bills want Percy Harvin on a 1 year deal and are meeting with him. And Jason LaCanfora is reporting the Bills will give Charles Clay a contract which pays him $9 mill in year one so Miami is unable to match. Charles Clay is a nice player, but $9 mill in year 1 is insane. Just wondering what the rest of the deal will look like with Clay. Miami has already moved on and is flying in Jordan Cameron so they have given up, Buffalo might be bidding against themselves for Clay at this point

I would imagine the Browns are still interested, especially if Cameron is on his way out

To recap that Bradford trade:

Eagles get:
Bradford
5th round pick
2016 3rd round pick if Bradford never starts, 4th round pick if he plays less than 50% of snaps, nothing if he plays > 50% of snaps

Rams get:
Foles
4th round pick
2016 2nd round pick

I don't care what that one article says about teams at the top of the draft valuing Bradford more than Jameis/Mariota... there's just no way that this trade does anything but hurt the likelihood that Mariota is an Eagle. And the Eagles OC loves Bradford like a son. Any team that trades out of the top 6 for Sam Bradford and future 1st round picks will lose their entire fan base within seconds and probably be without a job within hours.

Are you all of the sudden the expert on NFL salaries?

You do realize that just because they get $9 million in the first year, doesn't mean the cap number is $9 million right? And if it ISN'T $9M (which it isn't), it's a lot of bonus money which is on the owner. Which doesn't matter.

You, my friend, are a hater.

To recap that Bradford trade:

Eagles get:
Bradford
5th round pick
2016 3rd round pick if Bradford never starts, 4th round pick if he plays less than 50% of snaps, nothing if he plays > 50% of snaps

Rams get:
Foles
4th round pick
2016 2nd round pick

I don't care what that one article says about teams at the top of the draft valuing Bradford more than Jameis/Mariota... there's just no way that this trade does anything but hurt the likelihood that Mariota is an Eagle. And the Eagles OC loves Bradford like a son. Any team that trades out of the top 6 for Sam Bradford and future 1st round picks will lose their entire fan base within seconds and probably be without a job within hours.
Eagles are insane for giving up a 2nd AND Foles. Rams committed robbery again. Rams were going to give Bradford a chance but we wouldn't have gotten them a 2nd round pick from another team and the Eagles gave up Foles who is on a rookie contract for 2 more years and is decent.

I thought the deal included the Eagles and Rams swap first round spots and 10 and 20 bu tit doesn't so the Rams hijacked the Eagles.

It wouldn't shock me if the Pats signed Percy Harvin. They have to do something now that they lost Revis. Revis is the highest paid non-QB ever.

It wouldn't shock me if the Pats signed Percy Harvin. They have to do something now that they lost Revis. Revis is the highest paid non-QB ever.

Harvins in Buffalo right now and they appear to be close to a deal.

Harvins in Buffalo right now and they appear to be close to a deal.

What do you think about this? Lot of talent there but he seems to wear out his welcome similar to Richie and I worry about his staying healthy also.

Eagles are insane for giving up a 2nd AND Foles. Rams committed robbery again. Rams were going to give Bradford a chance but we wouldn't have gotten them a 2nd round pick from another team and the Eagles gave up Foles who is on a rookie contract for 2 more years and is decent.

I thought the deal included the Eagles and Rams swap first round spots and 10 and 20 bu tit doesn't so the Rams hijacked the Eagles.

I haven't looked it up myself, but everybody is saying Foles is on his last year of his rookie deal. Otherwise I agree with everything you said. Schefter said the Eagles were trying to outbid another team to make sure they got him though, so who knows?

I haven't looked it up myself, but everybody is saying Foles is on his last year of his rookie deal. Otherwise I agree with everything you said. Schefter said the Eagles were trying to outbid another team to make sure they got him though, so who knows?

Foles is scheduled to make $1.522 million for 2015, and he's a free agent for 2016.

So what's the deal with bonus money and how is it "on the owner" and not accounted for in the teams salary structure?

Melancer you are correct Foles just completed his 3rd year he only has 1 year left. I still think the Rams won that trade. They got a 2nd round pick and nice young QB for a guy they were fed up with who has a bigger salary and torn his ACL twice.