Ot: The Oscars | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Ot: The Oscars

I think its more that I A) never go outside in the winter and B) in the summer our family plays 300 rounds of golf a year so the movies take a back seat. I still have 8 movies that I got for xmas the past 2 xmases that are still in the plastic. I'm a loser

I avoided movies for years because theaters sucked. But they've done such a great job with stadium seating that I almost enjoy it. It ain't better than my couch, and while my 60 inch plasma is great, it isn't the same as seeing some movies on the big screen.

The last movie I saw in the theater was Rocky Balboa.

How do people with kids find time to go to the movies?
Baby sitters and or family sitters PPV is popular for a reason. I'm not able to "go" to the movies as much as I would like to. I have an advantage that most others don't have with my son in the business. I won't go into details.:eat popcorn:

The last movie I saw in the theater was Rocky Balboa.

How do people with kids find time to go to the movies?
Last movie I saw in the theater was Bagger Vance about 15 years ago. I thought it sucked. Since then I've easily seen a few thousand basketball games.

p.s. in 2000 I actually went to the Oscars. That was in March. Coolest night of my life until 36 and a half months later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom