OT: Who is your favorite NFL team? (poll) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Who is your favorite NFL team? (poll)

Who is your favorite NFL team? (Vote and post)

• Total voters
First NFL game I ever remember watching, NYG vs. the Buffalo Bills in SuperBowl XXV. The way that my family (of which I'm the youngest) exploded when Norwood's kick sailed wide had me hooked. To this day, I can tell you the starters on both sides of the ball from that Giants team.

After a decade, my wife is now as bad as me. She can identify man or zone coverage, sometimes I'm ashamed of how I've wrecked her Oh Lord... She's much more critical of Big Blue than I... I'm eternal optimist, she's perpetual pessimist. We meet in the middle, kicking and screaming on the way ;)

I went to the Super Bowl in '01 to witness the murderer, Ray Lewis, in action against my beloved GMen. I cursed Kerry Collins out as much as humanly possible that game. 4 picks, still pisses me off.

Either way, Raymond James Stadium was legit 75-80% Giants fans and it was a fun experience despite the brutal outcome. I thought the place was going to come down when Ron Dixon ran back that kickoff back 97 yards for the score... until Jermaine Lewis ran the next kick back to neutralize it.

Nelly performed. What.

Da 49ers
One of the greatest QB's and WR 's of all time -
upload_2015-3-4_13-23-49.jpeg

Whichever teams have SU guys...Giants, Pats, & Pitt right now, though I like certain players and therefore their teams. I want Buffalo to finally win a NFL Championship. Their four losses about killed me and I'd like to expel that demon during my lifetime.

Go Pack Go
Man I used to hate GB with a passion when Favre was there but after he left and a few others did, I started liking what was coming in the future. I was ticked when the 49ers drafted Alex Smith over Aaron Rodgers that one year too and we see how that all turned out. It's too bad they lost that game against Sea cause I was hoping they were going to win it all this year.

Bucs! However I like college infinitely more than pro and I'm gonna be pissed if we draft Winston because I just think he's an awful human being.
The only pro sports team I like that has won a championship in my lifetime, so that's cool. (Mets, Nets, and Sabres have all been so close!)
Also, due to family ties/proximity I root for the Giants and Bills.
I despise the Cowgirls, Deadskins, and Cheatriots (I will root for Chan though).

orange_in_VA said:
Bucs! However I like college infinitely more than pro and I'm gonna be pissed if we draft Winston because I just think he's an awful human being. The only pro sports team I like that has won a championship in my lifetime, so that's cool. (Mets, Nets, and Sabres have all been so close!) Also, due to family ties/proximity I root for the Giants and Bills. I despise the Cowgirls, Deadskins, and Cheatriots (I will root for Chan though).
I agree on Winston. I guess I just have to hope he can take us to the next level.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom