OT: Who is your favorite NFL team? (poll) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Who is your favorite NFL team? (poll)

Who is your favorite NFL team? (Vote and post)

• Total voters
mcmichael_leap-01-2.jpg

Green Bay Packers, born there and all my family is originally from there. Only way to live

Man I used to hate GB with a passion when Favre was there but after he left and a few others did, I started liking what was coming in the future. I was ticked when the 49ers drafted Alex Smith over Aaron Rodgers that one year too and we see how that all turned out. It's too bad they lost that game against Sea cause I was hoping they were going to win it all this year.
49ers fan as well

What makes me even angrier about drafting Smith was that Mike Mccarthy was the one really pushing for Alex Smith and then he leaves and gets Aaron Rodgers who we should have picked at 1.

Giants. 'Nuff said. Though I live in the Texans fan base, many here like the Giants...and a fe like Washington and Philly...simply because they hate the Cowgirls.

Bills, between Buffalo and SU football, I've been in the "wait till next year " mode for about 15 years...

The Bills fans have dealt with their fair share of BS over the last 20 years, but I can't tell if the 6 admitted Jets fans have had it worse.

AFC East. :vomit:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom