Class of 2022 - Our Old Friend Is Available Again | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 Our Old Friend Is Available Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already knew who this was going to be, even before opening the thread. The kid went to like 8 high schools, some sites bumped him to a 4 star, and at this point I'd say it's fairly unlikely he'll ever make it to the NBA. All that for a guy who was a top 5 player at one point. Sad.

The Simpsons Reaction GIF

Dudes just ruining any chance he has to play in the NBA. Hes been on like 10 different HS and AAU teams, committed then Decommitted from two College teams... That's a red flag!
Head case. Trouble with a capital T. With that said, Calipari will take him. Don’t want to be rumor mongering but I am from near his area in NY (Saugerties) and solid sources there say there are many problems with this kid that can't be mentioned here. I hope things work out for the kid and he can have a career.

Last edited:
If anyone wants to read the twists and turns and horrible takes of the original thread.

How do you go to 10 different High Schools in 5 different states.Does the new school cover the cost of moving and living expenses or is there some agent involved covering all this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom