Class of 2017 - PF Billy Preston (VA) to Kansas | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PF Billy Preston (VA) to Kansas

Well, looking at Verbal commits, Kansas is loaded at the PF position, USC has a number of them and Indiana has at least two (Bryant being one). It is possible Bryant goes pro and then there is only one PF besides Preston. Syracuse has Moyer and Thompson head of Preston.

Kind of surprised that Preston's final four are pretty crowded at his position.

Alternative perspective is that a top notch recruit like Preston isn't that concerned about who might be on the depth chart competing for PT.

Pics or didnt happen
While I don't have any pictures from his house, out of respect for his privacy. I was given this after my first season as a thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_3911.JPG
    IMG_3911.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 319
Nothing to see here, time to move along.

Speaking of Enfield...it's amazing how and he and Hop had the exact same personnel in mind for building a staff at USC.

Must have been a coincidence, though I don't know why he'd hire two former SU alums. I would wager who stole the idea from who.

There is a lot of speculation as to whether Preston will even he eligible next yr, if he is...Kansas is most likely the destination .

I saw the KU team boarding a bus this morning in front of my Dunkin. Shoulda loudly bad mouthed Billy when walking by.

on another OT note, Trojans are the worst named brand since AIDS weight loss pills. the whole idea of the trojan horse was to sneak inside then release all the soldiers to take over the city.

Nothing to see here, time to move along.

Speaking of Enfield...it's amazing how and he and Hop had the exact same personnel in mind for building a staff at USC.

Must have been a coincidence, though I don't know why he'd hire two former SU alums. I would wager who stole the idea from who.

As the Dothraki say in Game of Thrones... It is known...

Nice of Hop to drop off a long term plan for USC success during his interview. I'm sure Enfield learned a lot.

eh fairly sure he's reacting to the recent KU predictions - think it's gonna be USC

I'm saying 99% sure it's USC, but then they get the fun part to see if he qualifies. Wonder if they will go in meltdown mode till then like it gets in here ala AW3, TT, and QG.

For some reason I can't see tweet. Anyone summarize?
It is now deleted, but he essentially said "LOL @ people making assumptions about where I'm going"

It is now deleted, but he essentially said "LOL @ people making assumptions about where I'm going"
I'm trying to figure out what would cause the most chaos here...usmissing on Preston, green and sidibe or us landing them?

LOL stands for Laugh Out Loud - Loud, as in "The Loud House." I don't want to sound overconfident, but if this isn't 100 % proof that he is coming to Cuse, I don't know what is :p

Everyone is predicting he's headed to Kansas, so I would guess USC could still be his "shock the world" choice.

Everyone is predicting he's headed to Kansas, so I would guess USC could still be his "shock the world" choice.
So if he REALLY wants to shock the world he'll pick cuse since NOBODY is predicting that so that's what I'll say... and now I've ruined it... sorry.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom