Class of 2018 - PF Bryce Golden (MD) to Butler | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PF Bryce Golden (MD) to Butler

Golden was at Dinosaur today with his parents, Coach Boeheim, GMAC and Autry. Tried to send over the High Times Special (rack of ribs and a bottle of Dom Perignon), but apparently they don’t have that on the menu anymore...well, that and I’m sure we would end up on probation for 5 years if I had.

As long as you also sent that same special to a non athlete student, then it’s all totally OK.

Right, UNCheat?

#wheelhouse

Student-Athlete of the Month - January 2018

Not sure if posted (took a little break from the board to collect myself after D. Bazley crushed my hopes and dreams). Cool video of Golden from a student athlete perspective. Hope he chooses to roll with the Orange!

Thank you for sharing this. Seems like a really good, smart kid. In this video he talked about how having his parents come to the games at Pitt was attractive to him. I'd think Syracuse fits that bill over the teams remaining in his final four. I feel very confident here.

I don't really like his footwork on his perimeter shot. Everything from the hips upward looks great though.

Thank you for sharing this. Seems like a really good, smart kid. In this video he talked about how having his parents come to the games at Pitt was attractive to him. I'd think Syracuse fits that bill over the teams remaining in his final four. I feel very confident here.
Georgetown is considerably closer.

Sounds like he's not from the Maryland area, just spent his high school years at a private school down there. Not sure where home is, other than him saying that Pitt was close enough for his parents to watch him play

Sounds like he's not from the Maryland area, just spent his high school years at a private school down there. Not sure where home is, other than him saying that Pitt was close enough for his parents to watch him play
Virginia.

I think he’s from Hagerstown, MD.

Syracuse Basketball Retweeted
Eli‏ @elijahhughes4_ 6h6 hours ago
u know what to do @bryce_golden
1f34a.png

Just come here dude. Boeheim & co. will make it all work out for you. ACC comp, 30K+ for big games (as mentioned above) and plenty of guys drafted or in the NBA.

Is there any idea when he will decide?

Is there any idea when he will decide?
As of this writing he's scheduled for another OV. I think he's visiting Illinois with Xavier and G'town still in play. Based on my blind affinity for the Orange I'm predicting an announcement this weekend for SU. When you combine a banquet at the Dinosaur with the pageantry of the Spring Game and the full court press of the SU Basketball brain trust, could there be any other choice but SU?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom