Class of 2024 - PF Donnie Freeman (MD / IMG) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (5/11/23) | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 PF Donnie Freeman (MD / IMG) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (5/11/23)

6CAB31A3-F486-4AED-BF1B-8F8E875677AB.jpeg

This would be an amazing job by Red. This kid with JJ and Chance and Moore. Wow.
I would love it but would be surprised if all 4 were here next year, mainly because I think JJ or Chance will have a good enough season to go pro.

I would love it but would be surprised if all 4 were here next year, mainly because I think JJ or Chance will have a good enough season to go pro.
I think that one of them will be. I also think that Bell Brown and Taylor if they stick will be solid players. Benny is a wild card based on this year. My bet is that either JJ or Chance stay and Copeland steps up. Bottom line is we are starting to recruit some real talent.

I think that one of them will be. I also think that Bell Brown and Taylor if they stick will be solid players. Benny is a wild card based on this year. My bet is that either JJ or Chance stay and Copeland steps up. Bottom line is we are starting to recruit some real talent.

This is where we have hope to have Moore and potentially Freeman is outstanding

Going to be hard. But we are in there fighting.
At this point dash I unfortunately dread reading your posts. You’ve become a pessimist like me but with, like, actual facts and sources backing your claims.
This would be an amazing job by Red. This kid with JJ and Chance and Moore. Wow.
Did we suddenly get Adam W back in the fold? Until we start trotting out bigger NIL guns it’s hard to be optimistic about retaining players that we want to keep an extra year.

At this point dash I unfortunately dread reading your posts. You’ve become a pessimist like me but with, like, actual facts and sources backing your claims.

Did we suddenly get Adam W back in the fold? Until we start trotting out bigger NIL guns it’s hard to be optimistic about retaining players that we want to keep an extra year.
Our nil guns are big enough for a top 40 like freeman.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom