Class of 2017 - PF Nick Richards (NJ) to Kentucky | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PF Nick Richards (NJ) to Kentucky

If PayCal is in on Waters with Richards.. could be a packaged deal... which then bodes better for Q and 'Cuse.

well, JB wouldn't be doing that if he didn't think SU still has a legit shot at him
I was thinking the same thing. He is going all out to bring in a killer class of 2017. He needs a big, and he wants either Richards or Bamba, doubt it would be both, but technically it could work. I think he wants to go out with a bang.

BTW, Zags not only mentions Cal's visit last week and attached the article about how Cal visited Richards last week on a tweet about Boeheim visiting Richards, he follows up moments later that Cal and Barbee from UK will be visiting Richards again this week. Zags probably called Cal to let him know JB was visiting Richards.

BTW, Zags not only mentions Cal's visit last week and attached the article about how Cal visited Richards last week on a tweet about Boeheim visiting Richards, he follows up moments later that Cal and Barbee from UK will be visiting Richards again this week. Zags probably called Cal to let him know JB was visiting Richards.

i just picture that weasily cal doing some serious negative recruiting against us

i just picture that weasily . . . . . cal doing some serious negative recruiting against us
Of course. He is going to sell how he has developed Anthony Davis and Karl Anthony Towns...as if they needed development. But Zags has become such a shill for UK it is sick. I picture him calling Cal to let him know JB is coming to see Richards and then inviting him to Red Lobster like the dude from Happy Gilmore.

I was thinking the same thing. He is going all out to bring in a killer class of 2017. He needs a big, and he wants either Richards or Bamba, doubt it would be both, but technically it could work. I think he wants to go out with a bang.
If he is going out. ;)

Of course. He is going to sell how he has developed Anthony Davis and Karl Anthony Towns...as if they needed development. But Zags has become such a shill for UK it is sick. I picture him calling Cal to let him know JB is coming to see Richards and then inviting him to Red Lobster like the dude from Happy Gilmore.
Sounds like zags and paypal are butt buddies.

Without a shred of doubt, best Happy Gilmore reference ever.
giphy.gif

Anyone else think that this weekend could be it for Richards after his UK visit? He says in the article that whenever he has that feeling, he could commit at anytime. I think it all depends on Bamba, and if UK will hold out for his decision before accepting one from Richards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom