Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 138 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the staff is going for full shock value, Preston and Quade confirmed.

Adam Zagoria ‏@AdamZagoria 47s48 seconds agoManhattan, NY
Syracuse is involved for Billy Preston, Quade Green and Bourama Sidibe, who announce Friday, Saturday and Monday. Huge days for the Orange

Hey, if you bat .333 in baseball you are a first ballot Hall of Famer. So, there you go, SU basketball is going to the baseball hall of fame. And no, the one out of three isn't Quade. Or Preston.

bornagainOrange said:
where did I say that? Im just letting everyone know how messed this whole thing is when Lindsley gets an interview with his coach the day before the announcement and Quade retweets it.

You didn't say it, I did.

Jasonrob44 said:
It's just nuts to me as to how recruiting has changed since the dawn of social media. It seems to me like these recruits are more into posting what offers they have received and from who on social media, who has made the final list, and in making a big hoopla over their decision than they are in just choosing a school that they feel comfortable with. It has become more of a trend thing then deciding on what's best for their future, I feel.

I remember getting all my recruiting news from Street and Smith and the Big East Whispers.

Apology accepted, but honestly, that has been bothering me for quite some time. It has effected my quality of life considerably and I believe I am due sizable compensation.
I'm sure our attorneys can reach some kind of mutually beneficial settlement...
In the meantime, well done with the avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.