Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 140 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously will lose respect for Quade if he bolts last minute and goes to Kentucky. Is he not confident enough in his own abilities that he needs the UK name to become a NBA lottery pick? Quade you officially SUCK if you don't place any value on loyalty. Another one for the dark side???

Don't they already have two five star PGs in this class, and another on the team who is expected to return next year? I mean, What.

My brother and I found my grandfathers stash of Playboys from the 70's when we cleaned out his basement. That was a pretty good day all things considered and I believe I still have my half of the stash although they are now safely stashed since I have 3 kids 11 and under.
You should know, they are NEVER safely stashed.

Eastern Basketball...
CbSH5zOWEAA-iYn.png

I used to get that, and Big East Briefs was another one, back in the day.

I haven't seen anything from Kentucky to indicate he is going there - I haven't seen anything from Quade to indicate he is going there - it seems like a few insiders from our board think he is going there and that has driven KY to think he is theirs - who knows - don't really like whole mega signing decision hoopla - that screams drama lights and fake KY hype

Kentucky's insiders are saying their sources told them he's theirs as well. And supposedly someone from Temple is telling people that Quade is going to UK.

Don't they already have two five star PGs in this class, and another on the team who is expected to return next year? I mean, What.

They currently have 1 four star combo guard committed and two big men.

Kentucky's insiders are saying their sources told them he's theirs as well. And supposedly someone from Temple is telling people that Quade is going to UK.

I would never believe any Kentucky insider - but if Temple is reporting it too maybe it ain't looking too good

I think at this point all we can do is hope the Kentucky info is being put out as a smoke screen for a surprise because the Buzz is clearly all on Kentucky.

So on one side of the aisle, O13 is saying its all SU. On the other scale, everyone else is saying UK in an landslide.

139rxc.jpg
I can tell you 100% that O13 doesn't know what is going on. If he says Green is all Syracuse, then he is waaaaay out of the loop. Having said that, battle was ours. Then he wasn't. Then he was. I hope the same thing can happen again.

So on one side of the scale, O13 is saying its all SU. On the other side, everyone else is saying UK in an landslide.

I mean, if there's anything to take solace in, leading up to the election O13 was saying it was all Trump while everyone else was saying Clinton in a landslide, so he's got that going for him.

I would never believe any Kentucky insider - but if Temple is reporting it too maybe it ain't looking too good

I think its pretty clear its UK, I mean were not talking just smoke it's pretty much a forest fire at this point with everyone indicating Kentucky is the choice. Time to move on and see who if anyone we can get to take his spot. Should be putting the full court press on Tucker.

I mean, if there's anything to take solace in, leading up to the election O13 was saying it was all Trump while everyone else was saying Clinton in a landslide, so he's got that going for him.
O13 also thinks Alex jones is a great guy. Let's leave that stuff for the OT board. Knowing what I know, and there is no wiggle room, O13 doesn't know what has gone on in this recruitment.

O13 also thinks Alex jones is a great guy. Let's leave that stuff for the OT board. Knowing what I know, and there is no wiggle room, O13 doesn't know what has gone on in this recruitment.
So how much $$$ is UK offering him?

If JB, Hop and GMAC were not knocking on QG's door at 3am last night, locking this up, with the big man himself, and ensuring UK can't squeeze in last minute, they could have done more...

If JB, Hop and GMAC were not knocking on QG's door at 3am last night, locking this up, with the big man himself, and ensuring UK can't squeeze in last minute, they could have done more...
That sir would be a violation, as Syracuse University is only allowed to have two recruiters on the road at any given time. What's your game? Trying to get us busted?

Status
Not open for further replies.