Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 139 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apology accepted, but honestly, that has been bothering me for quite some time. It has effected my quality of life considerably and I believe I am due sizable compensation.
I'd like to help you with that. I'm not an attorney, but I have used many over the course of my life, albeit criminal, not civil. Not a lot of difference as far as I can tell.....:cool:

I know, I saw it on my phone and was thinking I doubt that will still be there when I get back to my computer. It lasted less than 5min and I was hoping for a closer look too.
I pretty much watched it for the entire 5 minutes.

I seriously will lose respect for Quade if he bolts last minute and goes to Kentucky. Is he not confident enough in his own abilities that he needs the UK name to become a NBA lottery pick? Quade you officially SUCK if you don't place any value on loyalty. Another one for the dark side???

Were totally screwed and will end up picking through the grad transfer scraps hoping to piece together a serviceable NIT team. OR... we should relax, not only has Green never waivered from cuse, he's bringing Preston and Hami with him. OR something in between. Hope that clears it up.

I heard that if/when Green signs with Kentucky that JB and the entire staff are quitting and Wildhack will hire Craig Esherick. Or we get Green and we win the national title 7 years in a row.

tumblr_o5qo8gC6bq1u6tccbo1_1280.gif

This was me this morning after catching up on the thread.

Were totally screwed and will end up picking through the grad transfer scraps hoping to piece together a serviceable NIT team. OR... we should relax, not only has Green never waivered from cuse, he's bringing Preston and Hami with him. OR something in between. Hope that clears it up.

I'm sad but happy and hopeful.

I haven't seen anything from Kentucky to indicate he is going there - I haven't seen anything from Quade to indicate he is going there - it seems like a few insiders from our board think he is going there and that has driven KY to think he is theirs - who knows - don't really like whole mega signing decision hoopla - that screams drama lights and fake KY hype

One close source has told me Green to cuse, and don't believe the UK hype train. I guess we will find out. Can anyone confirm this? Thanks comrades

This "close" fella- he a connected guy?

IMG_20161118_112137.jpg

I haven't seen anything from Kentucky to indicate he is going there - I haven't seen anything from Quade to indicate he is going there - it seems like a few insiders from our board think he is going there and that has driven KY to think he is theirs - who knows - don't really like whole mega signing decision hoopla - that screams drama lights and fake KY hype

Some anal-lyst posted some tweet or something say UK was the preference.

I remember checking my buddy's dad's Playboys for recruiting information incessantly. I never found anything, but I didn't mind much.

My brother and I found my grandfathers stash of Playboys from the 70's when we cleaned out his basement. That was a pretty good day all things considered and I believe I still have my half of the stash although they are now safely stashed since I have 3 kids 11 and under.

Status
Not open for further replies.