Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 141 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember getting all my recruiting news from Street and Smith and the Big East Whispers.
Remember that (monthly?) Orange newspaper? Think Donna may have been a writer. Couldn't wait to get that thing.

Toga said:
Remember that (monthly?) Orange newspaper? Think Donna may have been a writer. Couldn't wait to get that thing.

The Big Orange?

During McConnell and Randolph and Richards everyone said we were only allowed to freak out if we didn't get Quade...

I look forward to Saturday night.

I remember getting all my recruiting news from Street and Smith and the Big East Whispers.

Back in the day, I subscribed to Big East Briefs, Hoop Scoop, and Basketball Times to get recruiting news.

That sir would be a violation, as Syracuse University is only allowed to have two recruiters on the road at any given time. What's your game? Trying to get us busted?

Touche... whoever can go needs to go, with JB being an absolutely obligatory rep.

That sir would be a violation, as Syracuse University is only allowed to have two recruiters on the road at any given time. What's your game? Trying to get us busted?
I think he meant that JB and someone else should have been knocking at his door for an in-home when all this seedy UK crap started.

I did think that too but then I remembered how Jake said this has been trending wrong way for over a month.
The strange thing to me is his intentions. He's been pretty clear that he wants to be the man and even recently has said that is what we give him. Clearly UK doesn't offer that same level of need. I mean a good portion of their board thinks Trae is more in play with a Quade commit. I just cannot understand the mindset if he goes there.

You or someone in your information chain is being catfished.

Jake any thoughts where we go from here.
Full court press on Tucker?
PG outside the top 100?
Push Battle to stay another year?
Any chance to get back in on someone we cooled off on earlier?
Juco?

Let's go back to Tre. He seems to change his mind every week
in reality, for 17 in terms of PG, just need a competent player that could spell Frankie for 5ish mins a half - then should go all in for one of the elite '18 PGs

The strange thing to me is his intentions. He's been pretty clear that he wants to be the man and even recently has said that is what we give him. Clearly UK doesn't offer that same level of need. I mean a good portion of their board thinks Trae is more in play with a Quade commit. I just cannot understand the mindset if he goes there.
I think the mindset was Cal repeatedly telling him that he's a one and done. Reading our board, our fans have been saying he's too small and seems more like a 2-3 year guy.(I never bought that) Keeping my fingers crossed, but don't feel good about it. The pull on a teenager to get to the league and get paid as quickly as possible is tough to go against. I worry though for his sake that if he goes there, he needs to play well. Remember Briscoe being a sure fire stud, until Jamal Murray showed up. Hope for Quade's sake if he goes to UK that Trae does stay away!

You or someone in your information chain is being catfished.

Correct me if I'm wrong but his source is somebody who knows a player on the roster who LOVES Syracuse. If said player is saying Quade is one thing and we're all hearing it's UK now, what does that say about Quade and his relationship with the current players?

Status
Not open for further replies.