Class of 2022 - PG Quadir Copeland (PA/IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Quadir Copeland (PA/IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
C715E7A1-CBDE-4156-9302-34BA2D35841F.jpeg

I cant wait to see this kid at the point and Joe at his natural 2 position. gonna be fun for both of them
I doubt this happens. If you think JB is going to move his three year starting point guard for a freshmen, we’re all nuts. I doubt he starts. It will be Girard and Taylor starting.

I doubt this happens. If you think JB is going to move his three year starting point guard for a freshmen, we’re all nuts. I doubt he starts. It will be Girard and Taylor starting.
I think Joe and Jackson as the starting guards for 22/23

It always depends on how good the point guard is. Boeheim moved Allen Griffin out of the way for Jason Hart.

He also moved Michael Lloyd out of the way for Lazarus Sims, too, didn't he? (Or was Lloyd already gone?)

It always depends on how good the point guard is. Boeheim moved Allen Griffin out of the way for Jason Hart.

He also moved Michael Lloyd out of the way for Lazarus Sims, too, didn't he? (Or was Lloyd already gone?)
Lloyd had academic issues and left.

Hart was here before Griffin was.

Lloyd left because he was going to be ineligible.

BUDDY himself has said it's his last year.

And they got JT on board as Buddy's plug-and-play replacement.
Sorry but i dont think JT is plug and play, especially as Buddy’s replacement. Did you watch his play at peach jam? I wasn't that impressed, especially with his shooting

Sorry but i dont think JT is plug and play, especially as Buddy’s replacement. Did you watch his play at peach jam? I wasn't that impressed, especially with his shooting

He will be a different player but he is a much better shooter than he showed at PJ, and overall a lot of guys failed to shoot it well. None of that changes the fact that Buddy has said he isn't coming back.

Doesnt really Matter...Buddy isnt going to be here.

Buddy has said he isn't coming back.

Oh? I hadn't heard.
Did he make an announcement?
I could definitely see him being focused on the draft, though.
With a great year, he could make the first round.
He has to get in even better physical shape to really have a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom