Class of 2016 - PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI

I love Gerry, but I think he would have greatly benefited from a consistent point guard. I think Gerry was strictly a 2 guard, who could play the point in a pinch but was asked to do it way to much during his career.

I love Gerry, but I think he would have greatly benefited from a consistent point guard. I think Gerry was strictly a 2 guard, who could play the point in a pinch but was asked to do it way to much during his career.
To think we could have had Mustafa Shakur or Kyle Lowry instead of Josh Wright still makes me cry.
dawson-crying.jpg

tee1222 said:
Don't worry. Unlike most, I do not have male pattern wrist baldness, so if he needed a few strands, I might be able to help out.

You are one of the lucky ones, brother. I have resorted to the wrist combover. It is embarrassing, yet I view it as better than a bald wrist.

Tyus will feel comfortable committing today. At least that's what I'm hoping. Let Hop do his thing.

Check that sign in the back left

BfZSXfoCYAAQZ2x.jpg

It's for charity...all week they are doing a thing where if college students wear suits to games, money is donated to some charitable cause. I'm not sure the cause but I want to say some cancer research.

iommi
I think the real question of the day is this:
What is the over under of times iommi and I leave the chatroom, re-enter?
I think about 5 between the two of us.

nah, that's not my m.o. I leave to change mojo but never come back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom