Philippe Coutinho is an absolute magician | Syracusefan.com

Philippe Coutinho is an absolute magician

ImperialOrange

Living Legend
Unreal strike at the most opportune time. Huge result for the mighty Reds!!! 4 games left, come on you reds!!!!!

loved watching Stevie G celebrate after the match. He wants the title so bad.

Never knew until I read it yesterday but one of the 96 was his cousin. Lot of emotion flowing yesterday and watching him fight back tears was surreal. Would LOVE to see him lift the league trophy.

96567.jpg

The way it's looking, the title may come down to next week at Anfield... Provided Chelsea doesn't drop stupid points as we're wont to. City without a Toure I can't see getting full points from the remaining fixtures vs. Palace, West Brom, West Ham and an Everton with a fire under them.

The way it's looking, the title may come down to next week at Anfield... Provided Chelsea doesn't drop stupid points as we're wont to. City without a Toure I can't see getting full points from the remaining fixtures vs. Palace, West Brom, West Ham and an Everton with a fire under them.

It's the tightest PL finish I can remember. City have a poor track record @ Goodison but If Chelsea v Liverpool ends in a draw they are in the drivers seat. Pool are really the only game Chelsea have left they may lose but strange things happen with teams fighting relelgation. We will be without Henderson for our next 3 matches thanks to that red card v City and no reports on how serious, if at all, Sturridge's hamstring injury is. City having Toure hurt is a big loss but they have so much talent on the bench it may not matter. I still can't help but think Chelsea wouldve run away with the league if they had a reliable striker, like Lukaku, leading their line.

I still can't help but think Chelsea wouldve run away with the league if they had a reliable striker, like Lukaku, leading their line.

Agree, except I don't think Lukaku was the guy for Chelsea. Should've hung on to Sturridge. :bang:

Agree, except I don't think Lukaku was the guy for Chelsea. Should've hung on to Sturridge. :bang:

He wasn't going to be your guy as you were never going to play him as a striker. I love what Sturridge is doing at Liverpool but by himself he isn't world class and I can think of a few strikers I would trade him for while his value is soaring and I'm sure those names while be on Chelsea's short list this summer.

I'm curious how your CL fixture vs Atletico will impact things with the Stamford Bridge portion being only 3 days after your trip to Anfield.

I'm curious how your CL fixture vs Atletico will impact things with the Stamford Bridge portion being only 3 days after your trip to Anfield.

Just as interesting is that Atletico and Chelsea may be trading strikers soon.

Just as interesting is that Atletico and Chelsea may be trading strikers soon.

Not sure any Chelsea strikers will head to Atletico as I'm not sure they could afford their wages. Liverpool were so close to landing Costa last summer and hindsight shows our talent scouts were spot on with him. He's another hot headed striker ala Suarez though so would be interesting to see if he and the special one can coexist if things aren't going well.

Adebayor would fit at Chelsea.

Too old and doesn't fit their system. They need someone with speed in attack as their midfield would leave Abebayor in the dust on the break. Chelsea and Arsenal both need the same type of guy.

Too old and doesn't fit their system. They need someone with speed in attack as their midfield would leave Abebayor in the dust on the break. Chelsea and Arsenal both need the same type of guy.
Peter Crouch :cool:

Sunderland doing you a favor today

Whos your pl team of choice? I just presumed Liverpool with the Celtic connection.

Also, you've won the fantasy league. I'm out of transfers and half my team is injured or suspended.

I don't really have a team. Couple of my good friends are Liverpool supporters so I'm fine with them winning. Don't care for United or Chelsea and am neutral on city.

Your active dudes could still out score the guys on my team ;) but yeah you are probably right. I'm still going to make the transfers I've planned.

holy sheet. should have watched Chelsea/Sunderland
I was following live updates. What a result for the black cats and Liverpool loanee Fabio Borini! He has now scored the game winner twice against Chelsea this year.

I went to a celtic game, and I have been to alot of sporting events and that was a real treat!

I'm super jelly. I was still lucky enough to take in a game at White Hart Lane when my high school team went to London for a tournament one summer. It was kinda before I was into the BPL so the epicness was kind of lost on me at the time. Hope to go back to Europe some time for a Celtic game and some random Premier league games. Would appreciate it that much more.

I'm super jelly. I was still lucky enough to take in a game at White Hart Lane when my high school team went to London for a tournament one summer. It was kinda before I was into the BPL so the epicness was kind of lost on me at the time. Hope to go back to Europe some time for a Celtic game and some random Premier league games. Would appreciate it that much more.
You'd love it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom