Pitt 730 get your ing asses there | Syracusefan.com

Pitt 730 get your ing asses there

Don’t agree with the language (lol) but agreed that we should always support our team no matter what and go to every game that is reasonably possible. We will be on Long Island because of Thanksgiving still but are getting ST still next year.

Come get some, Nardouchey!

6F4E3E13-C2A7-4D73-A69F-AC111E0574D5.jpeg

(Yes, it hurt to post this because I miss Jarveon.)

I have a wacky feeling SYR defies the odds, gets up out of the abyss and wins the game. It's just the SYR thing to do.We will definitely need a loud and engaged crowd though.

I can barely stand to watch the current case fb product on tv. In person, no thanks. Love the kids but not the coach. If I hear another "family" or movie reference from Dino I'lll puke. Need to lose unfortunately next week to have any chance of getting a new coach for next year. At least with a new coach there is hope (however misguided it may be).

I can barely stand to watch the current case fb product on tv. In person, no thanks. Love the kids but not the coach. If I hear another "family" or movie reference from Dino I'lll puke. Need to lose unfortunately next week to have any chance of getting a new coach for next year. At least with a new coach there is hope (however misguided it may be).
I will NEVER hope for Cuse to lose.

I have a wacky feeling SYR defies the odds, gets up out of the abyss and wins the game. It's just the SYR thing to do.We will definitely need a loud and engaged crowd though.
we are not playing the 85 bears but 17 points wont cut it

Lets win. Pull the miracle.

If not lets loose 65 to zip and make a change.
That’s exactly how I feel. Win it and go to a bowl or get blown out to make it obvious to 99% people change is needed.

My guess, another 20k in the stands

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom