Pitt taking UNC to Woodshed | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt taking UNC to Woodshed

orangeinohio said:
It's not going to be a friendly handshake between Dixon and Williams at the end of this one. Roy looks like his head is going to explode.
Does Dixon shake opposing coach's hands?

UNC has a ton of big athletic guys... that simply don't rebound. It's quite bizarre. Pitt +18 on the boards at the moment, +10 in the second half.

All the Big East brawl training they've been schooled in.

As long as I ignore it is Pitt, I am feeling a little satisfaction in a Northern versus Southern kind of way.

Typical UNC flame out in the ACC tournament. It's happened like clockwork under Roy.

I don't want to say to the ACC - they saved us. I prefer to think of it as an affirmation of their decision to take us in. :D

The rivalries have begun. They invited us northerners and now they have to deal with it!

Roy's really deploying the strategerie now. Can Dixon choke this away?

It's getting a bit physical... wouldn't be surprised to see some elbows & punches getting thrown around soon.

Good old fashioned BE ball...with a dash of ACC Ole' Defense by UNC on the press.

The clock just doesn't seem to move.

Looks like UNC will be the sacrificial lamb of the big Carolina Three. Pretty much means that State and Duke will get away with murder. ;)

this game is a comedy of errors. missed ft's. to's. pretty funny.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom