Pitt taking UNC to Woodshed | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt taking UNC to Woodshed

Over.

To all UNC fans...stay and cheer on the Orange!!! We could be playing every team you hate right now. :)

I'm pulling for Syracuse to win it all now. You will have to beat the teams I hate more than anybody to do so. So go Orange!

EDIT: sorry, been typing Pitt all day.

Wow. Fairly civil. I guess that is what happens when you are not a sore winner.

Over.

To all UNC fans...stay and cheer on the Orange!!! We could be playing every team you hate right now. :)
Hold down your napkins, folks. Almost time for the blow by handshake by Dixon.
There are two different sessions today. There will be a lot more blue and red tonight than there were this afternoon

Wow - Pitt goes 21-41 from the FT line. And wins. That doesn't happen very often.

I admit I was rooting for Pitt...but look at those characters dancing at the bench.
I hope we get them in the final and have an old BE battle that ends with TE or CJ or Cooney dropping another bomb on their heads.
Jamie Dixon has got to be one of the least appealing coaches in any sport anywhere.

There are two different sessions today. There will be a lot more blue and red tonight than there were this afternoon

I know. They can come back, though. Someone from the SU contingent should hand out Orange apparel to the UNC fans for the remainder of the tournament.

Even the announcers are mocking the officials. You don't hear that often.

Yeah, McDonough really letting them have it and mocking like you said. Good for Sean. Pretty funny.

Gosh I hope so. I hope CJ shows TJ who the real POY is. Need a good win.

Really? I don't want CJ to do too much and start dribbling around everywhere. Warren will get his. Better player, clearly. CJ needs to be his steady self.

Conspiracy theorist in me says there's no way the conference allows two new members to meet in the conference championship game.

If the game is close in the last 4 minutes all the calls will go against Cuse and Pitt. It so damn obvious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom