Possible assistant coaches... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Possible assistant coaches...

Five coaches. Assume Ward makes six. Add Acosta, Lea, Adam and there's nine.

DB coach is an area of dire need here based upon last season's performance (or lack therof).

Two coaches for WR's. Man, this is going to be so fun.

Sean Lewis used to be BG's WR coach, too. So there's a ton of coaching experience at WR.

By the way, need more ties to the area? Nick Monroe, the DB coach who is reportedly on campus, has them. Where was he before he went to Bowling Green in 2010? Colgate.

DB coach is an area of dire need here based upon last season's performance (or lack therof).
Nick Monroe was at SU today as well. I think he was left off of the list. I think he will be the DB guy..

Sean Lewis used to be BG's WR coach, too. So there's a ton of coaching experience at WR.

I think Lewis was also a Baylor wide receiver so he knows the system inside and out.

FootballScoop.com is reporting that sources have told them that Babers is bringing seven members of his Bowling Green staff to Syracuse, including their entire offensive staff. That includes co-offensive coordinators Mike Lynch and Sean Lewis, wide receivers coach Kim McCloud, tight ends coach Tom Freeman, outside receivers coach Andrew Sowder, defensive coordinator Brian Ward and defensive line coach/special teams coordinator Tom Kaufman.

It's not happening for Acosta.
Dislike. Not a huge surprise, but disappointing nonetheless. Hate it if I see him end up on Rutty's staff under Ash.

FootballScoop.com is reporting that sources have told them that Babers is bringing seven members of his Bowling Green staff to Syracuse, including their entire offensive staff. That includes co-offensive coordinators Mike Lynch and Sean Lewis, wide receivers coach Kim McCloud, tight ends coach Tom Freeman, outside receivers coach Andrew Sowder, defensive coordinator Brian Ward and defensive line coach/special teams coordinator Tom Kaufman.

No mention of Nick Monroe in this listing.

Cheers,
Neil.

Nick Monroe is there, Colin Byrne tweeted out saying its great to see him. He's a good recruiter, and good DB's coach, especially when compared to Fred Reed