Postgame Thoughts... Duke ACCT | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts... Duke ACCT

Good game. We played with a lot of heart. If we get a CBI invitation, then we should decline it.

First off, hell of an effort by our short handed team. Incredible stuff out there.

We had the lead with 3' left and forced a Duke miss... if we just got that loose ball...

That said. Screw that flagrant foul call, and screw that Cole fourth foul more importantly. Absolutely garbage stuff, that DID impact this outcome.

Always sad for me when the season ends. I love this school so much.

First off, hell of an effort by our short handed team. Incredible stuff out there.

We had the lead with 3' left and forced a Duke miss... if we just got that loose ball...

That said. Screw that flagrant foul call, and screw that Cole fourth foul more importantly. Absolutely garbage stuff, that DID impact this outcome.

That loose ball would have been huge but kind of summed up the season, a near miss again. Still a good really effort for a severely undermanned team. This is definitely one of those what if seasons, so many games this team could and should have won.

they fought dammit. They don’t quit. They never did this season. They never looked like those cowards at FSU. I will always suppport this team and I feel like crap for not supporting them more during the dark times this season. Nothing but complete and total respect for all of them

I agree with everything you just wrote. throw in a non foul call for Jimmy that sent duke down the court late.

too many marginal calls to overcome for a team that thin.. I mean how is duke able to be that physical all those plays and never get into the 1-1 again.. once the no call on jimmy happened it was over..

the swider push that took him out was followed by about 4 on DUke that never got called..

Even late in this one, as the theme was often this year, we just get rattled and sort of melt down. It's frustrating.

Even late in this one, as the theme was often this year, we just get rattled and sort of melt down. It's frustrating.
I don’t think they did melt down, they played a great game till about 55 seconds left where Williams made a great play. Jimmy missed a good look at 3 and at that point you’re down 6 with 45 seconds left, desperation 3 wasn’t great but he was open and what else are you going to get? I think this was one of the few games where syracuse didn’t melt down lol that doesn’t mean you’re always going to win

Just an amazing effort.

I'm still pretty furious about that 4th foul on Swider. That point swing wasn't good.

So proud of our players, they tried to pick Buddy up and almost pulled it off.

The Duke 3 with 55 seconds left happened because Sy was gassed and did not slide to cut off penetration.

Ellis just wrote that this is why Duke has a chance to be special? After this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom