Postgame Thoughts... Duke ACCT | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts... Duke ACCT

Sym and Joe in backcourt next year or I’m done.

Sym needs to get a jump shot.
Frank…do you even lift bro
Jesse, workout get strong and work in the post.
jBA…..
Benny just work work work work work

On offense today we played with a purpose and worked hard to get good shots. It’s the most patient we’ve been all year and we still scored 79 points. Add Jessie and another shooter and we will be pretty good next year.

Do
I don’t think they did melt down, they played a great game till about 55 seconds left where Williams made a great play. Jimmy missed a good look at 3 and at that point you’re down 6 with 45 seconds left, desperation 3 wasn’t great but he was open and what else are you going to get? I think this was one of the few games where syracuse didn’t melt down lol that doesn’t mean you’re always going to win
didn’t score the last 4 minutes almost.. it was borderline meltdown or running out of gas .. or something . They should be credited with playing well enough to have a meltdown though .. still a big fat L to a team i hate in a winnable game with a late lead

I’m not a fan of moral victories because it means…..you lost. But I’m taking this one. Couldn’t be prouder of the heart we showed today and how hard we played.

Sym and Joe in backcourt next year or I’m done.

Sym needs to get a jump shot.
Frank…do you even lift bro
Jesse, workout get strong and work in the post.
jBA…..
Benny just work work work work work
I think if symir could develop one . He’d have had one by now .. doesn’t strike me as a guy like Ben Simmons who refuses to work at it

Do

didn’t score the last 4 minutes almost.. it was borderline meltdown or running out of gas .. or something . They should be credited with playing well enough to have a meltdown though .. still a big fat L to a team i hate in a winnable game with a late lead
Probably both, but it’s not like they were turning the ball over every possession and missing on inbounds plays. They just missed shots at the end, a couple good ones too, while Duke was able to hit 1 big one. Again, it’s an L to a top 10 team without your leading scorer in a season where everyone admits syracuse was bad to terrible. If you’d prefer to see the team as melting down, so be it, I don’t agree.

Coach K's presser:

We had a bout of food poisoning this week. Wasn't sure Griffin would even play today.

My heart bleads for ya, K :rolleyes:
damn. i sent K a gift card to RASPUTIN'S .

So close…. So close to being on cloud 9. Now my head is pounding from yelling.

I almost dropped a Grand on Duke with the spread at 15. Glad I didn't!
Yeah .. we should have won that game or at worst most by a couple points

Great effort. Left it all on the floor. Had a chance. Ball just didn’t bounce our way during the last two minutes.
Cole, Joe and Symir played great. Jimmy played like an AA today. Almost GMAC’esq….
Duke was smart in the 2nd half. Attacked the paint. Their bigs allot better than our bigs. Would’ve liked to see more Frank down the stretch. JB went with Sidibe and I think it cost him a huge upset (potentially).
Game like this makes the end even harder. Makes me think that more “lineup creativity” could have made a difference during the season. And we’d be waiting for a bid on Sunday. Then who knows…. But, water under the bridge. That isn’t how JB runs his team.
Good luck to the Boeheim boys. And all the seniors.
Hope JB finds the athletic, offensive minded PG and versatile, scoring forward necessary for his system to work next year.

So close to a monumental win today-
Regardless, happy that the last 2 games ended the season on a high note.
Though lacking in some well-documented ways during a trying season, this team proved they have heart.
Respect them for who they are beyond basketball players -should be successful in life.

JB coached a great game as underdog. For as stubborn as he is credit to him for going to a triangle and 2.
Valiant effort, I just wonder why he couldnt work Symir in more this year. I also wonder if we play as well with Buddy today. Not a knock on Buddy, but the team today had a different chemistry today. If your gonna end your season, at least end it giving it everything, and they did that today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom