Class of 2015 - Potential New Name at CB/S Ronnie Hoggins Jr | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Potential New Name at CB/S Ronnie Hoggins Jr

Jack, just keep the info coming. I am a Syracuse fan - I am accustomed to being patient anyway!

Sweet Jesus that is not what I said. I didn't berate him for not giving us a damn name. I didn't go after him for a source. Heck I didn't even question if what he was saying is true, because it clearly is, it's the staffs job to be exploring all possibilities at this time, and the fact this kid is from Florida (a place we have had great success recruiting people) makes it extremely believable that this could be playing out behind the scenes.

The only thing i asked is why say literally nothing? If you cant give us any info at the time (which what he said is pretty close to nothing) why not simply wait until you are comfortable being able to say more? That's all I said, and Bauer got defensive instead of answering the question. Actually I'm not so sure some of the people 'jumping to his defense' aren't more pissed off about what I said than Bauer himself.

I get that information is exciting, especially given the struggles of football and basketball this year, but just because I had an opinion that wasn't "OMGZ you have some inside info you are amazing!" People are pissed off.

Bauer has done some exceptional work getting us tidbits before as well as many other board members in the know (of which I am most certainly not). They can say things as they please and have earned the rights of credibility and decency from people on here and don't deserve a huge chunk of the "do they have sources?" debates they deal with. All I asked was why give us basically nothing now instead of waiting until there is something to give?

Perhaps I could have sidestepped all the drama and BS if I had just said 'when can you tell us more?' I still wouldn't have gotten a real answer, but at least I wouldn't be being attacked for a simple question.
I know you are a regular and solid poster and don't want to get into a pissing match. I just didn't want JB 44 being discouraged from sharing any info as other insiders have. I appreciated his little nugget of info . No drama here. Happy Holidays to you.

Folks have to realize that often these nuggets come up in casual conversation with various folks who don't want their name blasted out there...you have to refrain from asking direct questions about where the info came from, etc...I think we all can take from JackBauer's post is Cuse is still in the game for a few blue chips. Take it as good news and hope for a late season surprise.

Jack, I so appreciate your efforts to enhance Syracusefan's informed content; bring it on and Thanks!

Folks. I'm gonna scoop JB44 on this.

Johnny Manziel is going to be the first person to test a new rule of going back to college after failing in the NFL . We are a lock to get him.

Merry Christmas.

Actually the Boz, Matt Leinert and Heath Schuler have been working with Direct TV on this .. it isn't Manziel's brainchild :)

Let's not let this get out of hand. My intentions were to let people know there may be some work going on behind the scenes. I'm trying like hell to follow the leads I am getting. There is a lot that makes sense with this one.

Libero is a regular on the recruiting board and brings great insight and discussion. I take no issue with his first comment. I want to throw the name out there, but only want to post things in 100% clear on. It's called a recruiting teaser for a reason.

Rest assured, as soon as I am 100% confident with information, I'll be positing it.

Hatchet buried.

Thanks for digging for what you can.

Have a good holiday season everybody

Sheldrick Redwine?

Fits the long, rangy DB type we've been after. Has one official visit yet to schedule.

or

Rashad Fenton?

Miami Carol city kid, couple of Cuse connections to that school in the past.

Is the mystery recruit currently committed elsewhere or not?
patience-young-grasshopper.jpg

If I were to watch Fox Sports 1 on January 4 @ 9PM EST, would I see this person in action?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom