Prediction thread: Who is the next HC? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Prediction thread: Who is the next HC?

If I had to put money on it right now, I'd predict it'll be Frost.

my Final 4

1. wilder
2. baldwin
3. frost
4. someone we havnt mentioned

What's funny is there is one guy that hits every mark, but too much pride and hurt feelings so enough of that.

I think it's Frost or Baldwin, and I'd be okay with either. If either could be paired with Ed O it would be a home run, would be the perfect ticket, and would help fill some of the weaknesses in experience in running a FBS program and recruiting at Syracuse.

In order of preference

1. Montgomery
2. Campbell
3. Frost

Frost
Babers
Montgomery
Campbell
Fleck
Riley

Are my top 6 in that order

This is with Fuente and Herman off the board

Last edited:
Frosty is gonna be our snowman. People saying why would he want to come here need to stop looking at cuse as such a terrible head coaching spot because it isn't.

G. Warner—He's an SU Alum.

Betting it will be Frost...

Then I can change my avatar back from the Grim Reaper to something SU related.

Frost, but will happy with a lot of the choices listed

I will enthusiastically support Coyle's choice. I am just guessing he wants Frost and I think he has a good chance of getting him. However, my preference is Dino Babers.

I will enthusiastically support Coyle's choice. I am just guessing he wants Frost and I think he has a good chance of getting him. However, my preference is Dino Babers.

I heard that Babers was not interested int he job and was interviewing with UCF.

Rats!!

Doesn't mean it won't happen, you never know. Just think, how the F did we end up with Marrone and maybe UCF already has their guy in mind and it might not be Babers.

Who I want - I'd be happy with Frost Sanford or Babers.

Who I think - Eliah Drinkwitz.

I don't have the faith in Coyle alot of others do though I'm not saying he's bad. I just don't know. And I definitely dint think Syracuse is going to spend the money necessary which is why I was in the camp of giving Shafer one more year. Whoever he hires will be someone who needs to learn on the job.

If Applewhite hadn't slept with that student trainer, I think he'd be talked about more, but he did and SU is probably not even going to look at him.

My prediction is Sanford.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom