Preseason Camp Thread | Page 43 | Syracusefan.com

Preseason Camp Thread

One is good at football. One, not as good at football.
This is right. But no one knew that then. We thought they both were pretty good and TD did enough to not dissuade us, generally.

It's going to be a low 30s type crowd. No way around it for game 1.

Ideally the students are out in full force for the night game and they can carry the atmosphere.
Ticketmaster looking like a mid 20’s crowd pace

Anything University can do to promote bigger crowd? Offer something commemorative, fireworks show after, something.

Ticketmaster looking like a mid 20’s crowd pace
i dont know how anyone has any idea of ticket sales based on ticktemaster.. we have no idea what is available vs what has been sold vs what is being held back. My take is that there is a lot of the lower bowl that did not sell as seasons as people have jumped on price pt or given up. But there are also a good chunk less tickets free for Lou than for the FSU/Purdue games.. we will be in the 30K range like normal of tickets sold.

i dont know how anyone has any idea of ticket sales based on ticktemaster.. we have no idea what is available vs what has been sold vs what is being held back. My take is that there is a lot of the lower bowl that did not sell as seasons as people have jumped on price pt or given up. But there are also a good chunk less tickets free for Lou than for the FSU/Purdue games.. we will be in the 30K range like normal of tickets sold.
The ticketmaster map is a lot more open than previous years, it doesn’t look like anythings being held back. Just a lot of blue in both bowls. Labor day weekend and little hype. Could be a tough first crowd but we’re always loud and in it.

The veil of secrecy around the team doesn’t get anyone excited and then all the limited coverage is behind pay walls. So you get what you get. Lots of disinterest.
Ur speaking the truth.

DeVito didn't really do that in 2018.

This is exactly what I'm saying. It's so hard going back to that point in time when we didn't know how certain things would turn out.

For me, it was the probably the second time I saw him and Taj arguing on the sidelines. One time, you can forget it. But then it turned into an obvious problem.

I've been on teams, some of them very good, and some of them terrible. When people start turning on each other, it doesn't end well.

Some tidbits from ESPN radio today. First according to Bailey expect to see Gadsen playing big minutes with Alford, Jackson and Cooper. Second I love this quote from Shrader “we’ve got a tough schedule and there’s gonna be a lot of upsets on there”. Sounds like there’s a big drop off between shrader and Wilson, gotta hope shrader stays healthy. Losing Lamson could be as massive as losing chance amie in 2019 depth wise. Stephen Bailey made it sound like Morgan and villari can’t even be considered to step under center this year

Some tidbits from ESPN radio today. First according to Bailey expect to see Gadsen playing big minutes with Alford, Jackson and Cooper. Second I love this quote from Shrader “we’ve got a tough schedule and there’s gonna be a lot of upsets on there”. Sounds like there’s a big drop off between shrader and Wilson, gotta hope shrader stays healthy. Losing Lamson could be as massive as losing chance amie in 2019 depth wise. Stephen Bailey made it sound like Morgan and villari can’t even be considered to step under center this year
Wilson has the most upside, he just needs time to learn

Just curious how would Bailey know? He’s not allowed to watch so are these player or coach leaks?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom