Preseason Camp Thread | Page 44 | Syracusefan.com

Preseason Camp Thread

Wilson has the most upside, he just needs time to learn
He does but it sounds like his decision making is equivalent to exactly what Dino said … a puppy. Even if it’s 6 games in and we see him my confidence isn’t going to be high

It was worth about 1/2 of what I paid. Now, The unbearable weight of incredible talent was worth every penny.

Unbearable weight was okay, but Everything, Everywhere, All at Once was the best movie I've seen this year and the past several years.

So that's the official Syracuse Football twitter and it says "Catch up on what you might of missed"?
Daffy Duck No GIF by Looney Tunes

Just curious how would Bailey know? He’s not allowed to watch so are these player or coach leaks?

Seemed like he had a source last year. Maybe that's still the case.

But I don't think there were a lot of surprises in what he said.

He had an article about Gadsden being the football player role, with quotes from him about conversations with Anae and Beck. Queeley and Jones are limited by injuries at WR. And given Villari working at WR, it would seem he's not really in play at QB.

As for Morgan, since CDRW took all the 2nd team snaps while they were there, it would seem logical that he's the backup.

Wouldn't it then also be true 'Offense has been turnover central in fall camp, will it translate to games?'
From the article. “More of them have been on backup quarterbacks than Garrett Shrader, so it shouldn’t be too much of a cause for concern in terms of the offense.”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom