Programs with the Most tournament wins since 2010 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Programs with the Most tournament wins since 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Big Ten has been trying to destroy the ACC. The ACC destroyed the Big East.

Go watch the 2015 title game between Wisconsin and Duke.
The refs won Duke the game.
College basketball was owned by the ACC, Big10 and the Pac10 until the 1980's. Then along comes the BigEast for a full on take over. The program they needed to stop in the BigEast from becoming Goliath was Syracuse. And they proceeded to have 2 witch hunt investigations that yielded no smoking gun but succeeded in tarnishing the program. Certainly, now the B1G wants to destroy the ACC. That's why the ACC needs to go with the SEC at this point.

First off, you can’t swear.
Second, you are entitled to your view. You aren’t an actor worth my time if that is your response.
First off, I just did, so wrong again.
Second, I'm not an actor at all and don't give a crap about your time.

First off, I just did, so wrong again.
Second, I'm not an actor at all and don't give a crap about your time.
Your swear won’t last. How you don’t get that is funny.
Actor has more than one definition.
Not sure why you didn’t get that.

Actor- one that takes part in any affair or debate.

College basketball was owned by the ACC, Big10 and the Pac10 until the 1980's. Then along comes the BigEast for a full on take over. The program they needed to stop in the BigEast from becoming Goliath was Syracuse. And they proceeded to have 2 witch hunt investigations that yielded no smoking gun but succeeded in tarnishing the program. Certainly, now the B1G wants to destroy the ACC. That's why the ACC needs to go with the SEC at this point.
Story time with Couscuse would be fun to listen too.

The Big East team in the 80s was sadly Georgetown.
They made 3 title games in the 80s.

Syracuse was by far the most consistent team from 80s thru 00s but again Cous your point is a fun opinion.

When you keep doing something successfully over and over again, defining it as a fluke, miracle, improbable, lucky or unlikely is just dishonest. And lol at the truth squad jumping on this post to negate it.

You realize this cuts both ways (if you keep doing something unsuccessfully over and over again...), right?

Also, either way, all that method does is tell you what's happened in the past (sort of like a bedtime story) and is intellectually dishonest in predicting the future (instead of using trend lines, evidence, etc).

Story time with Couscuse would be fun to listen too.

The Big East team in the 80s was sadly Georgetown.
They made 3 title games in the 80s.

Syracuse was by far the most consistent team from 80s thru 00s but again Cous your point is a fun opinion.
Regardless of ancient history, I firmly believe that officiating in the tournament is largely neutral. It is much more fair than it is during the regular season. This tourney, I'm looking forward to the B1G and the NBE getting upsets galore and having no teams left by the sweet 16 as the officiating in those leagues is atrocious. More rugby than basketball.

I'm not ignoring it at all. I believe I wrote during the conference season. That is why I wrote that. Any other stat you want to throw out there, be my guest. But to not be ranked during a regular season conference game in 8 years is appalling in my opinion.
I didn’t throw out a stat. I posted a national publication‘s article that had just been published that somehow triggered you to go off topic and for you to call me out for posting it. It was you personally that threw out a stat - not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom