Class of 2016 - QB Rex Culpepper (FL) SIGNED LOI/ENROLLED | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 QB Rex Culpepper (FL) SIGNED LOI/ENROLLED

"Culpepper said the UM staff petitioned the NCAA for another evaluation day, but lost. They asked Culpepper to come up for an unofficial visit before they were comfortable offering."

Familiar with that. I mean, who wants to shell out over a grand for plane tickets to Minneapolis without that offer in hand?

Prospects from Washington?

Bam, go to youtube and select my channel, then video manager. There will be a tab on the left side that says create. Under there you can go to ad-supported music and it will show you all popular music that can be used without getting your video taken down.

Most of the time, I find the music on highlight vids ...well, I turn the volume off. I was born a Rocker, I'll die a Rocker and don't really care for Rap at all.
Except this:

Since this turned into a "songs to use on made at home videos" thread. Here are two good rap options

Roy Jones Jr. "Can't be touched"

Juelz Santana "The second coming"
Bad Boyz- Shyne... the instrumental though lol

Second Coming- Juelz Santana
Remember the Name- Fort Minor
Lose Yourself- Eminem
Dreams and Nightmares (intro)- Meek Mill

I can't recall where I saw it, but I read one thing about Rex yesterday where it said that, apparently, when Urban Meyer offered him he told him that he reminded him of a young Alex Smith.

Not sure if this was posted but a tweet from JC Shurburtt.