Class of 2021 - QB Ty Keyes (MS) Portal from Southern Miss to East Mississippi JUCO | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Ty Keyes (MS) Portal from Southern Miss to East Mississippi JUCO

It all depends on what Syracuse has to offer him. Right now, the QB room is Shrader, CDRW and Lamson. Is he coming here to play QB or would he be open to switching positions? If there's a real path to playing time at Arkansas State, I could see him staying in the South.
Despite playing at Southern Miss he's probably not happy with his current situation. Looking for an improved offensive system on a better team maybe? If he comes here it will be to play QB and he knows he won't start this year. He should have 4 years of eligibility left with a redshirt and a medical redshirt form the past two seasons even though he's seen the field in 7 games. He would be fighting to win the starting spot in 2024 and will have the most eligibility of all our QB's. We didn't bring any QB's in for 2022 or 2023 classes other than CDRW as a transfer in 2022. So that is what we offer.

Last edited:
It all depends on what Syracuse has to offer him. Right now, the QB room is Shrader, CDRW and Lamson. Is he coming here to play QB or would he be open to switching positions? If there's a real path to playing time at Arkansas State, I could see him staying in the South.
Did Morgan leave?

If he's not coming that's some kind of troll job
Especially when you combine it with the tweet just before it. Looking good for Syracuse!

1673992059021.png

Out of curiosity what is the purpose of saying he is not coming without maybe some additional information to back up your comment?
Fair question. The info I received is that he will not be coming. Can't really get into any more than that. I hope I'm wrong.

Fair question. The info I received is that he will not be coming. Can't really get into any more than that. I hope I'm wrong.

Weird then, he must be planning on playing against us ? Beats me.

Whats the tldr story on this kid? Havent been able to keep up on recruitment. Doing the cali award thread this week