Class of 2021 - QB Ty Keyes (MS) Portal from Southern Miss to East Mississippi JUCO | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Ty Keyes (MS) Portal from Southern Miss to East Mississippi JUCO

Looks like he’s ours based off me reading his tweets. But idk anything anymore with recruiting. Anything can happen always lol

Whats the tldr story on this kid? Havent been able to keep up on recruitment. Doing the cali award thread this week
Terrific offers out of HS. Top 300 ESPN prospect. Went to Southern Mississippi seemingly for early playing time. Has suffered season ending injuries the last two years. Great athlete. Played pretty well vs Alabama a couple seasons ago.

Let’s give Scott11 the benefit of the doubt since he says he felt he had some info. At first it sounded like a troll post with no context so at least he cleared that up.

I don't doubt him. It's recruiting. But we have to have some fun with it.

so it means he'll be back to face us...revenge on his mind. Great

Information in this thread seems to be coming from a source that posted behind a paywall. Should at least give the person credit.

That’s what I wrote. We passed on him.
Maybe, because we need the free schollies for more pressing needs?
I guess this may the one case where having 3 scholarship punters is a bad idea.:rolleyes:

If it's behind a paywall should never be posted here
Agreed. I don’t know where this info is coming from, but if it comes from a premium site, you can’t post it in this board. Knock it off.

Nuddit! I didn't post anything and completely agree premium content should not be posted here. That all said this is seemingly one bizarre recruitment and it's starting to feel like the old Who's on first bit.

We’ll never know what really transpired. Time to move on.

I don’t even know what’s going on this thread, no less the actual recruitment. Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom