Class of 2021 - QB Ty Keyes (MS) Portal from Southern Miss to East Mississippi JUCO | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Ty Keyes (MS) Portal from Southern Miss to East Mississippi JUCO

Was Ty a spring enrollee? If not, I suppose there isn't a huge hurry to sign.

And one would wonder why we have a hard time getting kids south of the Mason Dixon? Kids read this board and stupid stuff like this is not only unfounded but more than likely inaccurate.
Maybe, but geographic and cultural proximities are probably bigger reasons than message board banter.

I'd say there is stupidity all over this country...even on this site.

In my experience , most academic issues in college are not caused by a lack of aptitude. One (false) assumption begets another and so it goes. (I thought your comment was funny though)

Maybe, but geographic and cultural proximities are probably bigger reasons than message board banter.

Maybe so but after seeing guys post on twitter what is written here you would think folks would learn. I guess ignorance truly is bliss for people ...

This board is tame compared to most schools boards.
I know this however casting wide net assumptions based on geographic location is ignorant and stupid. Have any of you been to Oneida, NY for all of the southern hillbilly bs on this board you ought to look inside your own state lines. I don’t care how other boards act … I care about this university and how it fares not another school. But if that’s how you choose to justify it knock yourself out.

I know this however casting wide net assumptions based on geographic location is ignorant and stupid. Have any of you been to Oneida, NY for all of the southern hillbilly bs on this board you ought to look inside your own state lines. I don’t care how other boards act … I care about this university and how it fares not another school. But if that’s how you choose to justify it knock yourself out.

I was going to agree with everything you said until you did the exact same thing with your last sentence. I wasn’t justifying anything nor was my comment even about the original education comment. My statement was only about the idea recruits read this board and don’t come here b/c of things said on here.

Whether they should or shouldn’t be said is one thing but if recruits decide to go to an SEC or B10 school b/c of comments on this board. I’d have a hard time believing that based on the boards at those schools.

But knock yourself out interpreting things how you want.

Maybe so but after seeing guys post on twitter what is written here you would think folks would learn. I guess ignorance truly is bliss for people ...
Ah, yeah, Twitter is a bit of a different animal.

I was going to agree with everything you said until you did the exact same thing with your last sentence. I wasn’t justifying anything nor was my comment even about the original education comment. My statement was only about the idea recruits read this board and don’t come here b/c of things said on here.

Whether they should or shouldn’t be said is one thing but if recruits decide to go to an SEC or B10 school b/c of comments on this board. I’d have a hard time believing that based on the boards at those schools.

But knock yourself out interpreting things how you want.
Its only been said by some that a.) recruits read this board and b.) have mentioned it not only to folks close to the program but called it out on social media ... but yeah I would want to go play for a school with fans that see me that way and know nothing about me ... sure you bet ...

Ah, yeah, Twitter is a bit of a different animal.

Not sure how that relates to a recruit posting snapshots of this board on twitter .. which IMHO brings even more eyeballs to it.

Who has posted on twitter what is written here?

i have no idea what is going on. last i saw a kid was interested in coming here and then all this cloak and dagger nonsense.
Cloak and Dagger was an underrated tv show btw. Shame the Disney acquisition of Marvel characters shut it down.

I know nothing, but it’s weird he has all these offers out of HS and ends up at southern miss. He hits the portal and seemingly has some spots, instead decides to hit the juco route.

I suspect in 12-18 months we will see him in the portal headed back to a P5 school