Class of 2014 - RB Ish Witter (FL) Offered | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 RB Ish Witter (FL) Offered

good luck this season and goodbye for now

3qeut7.jpg

my only screen name has been wheezer...if you go to rivals, both free and premium, and scout, free and premium, you will find me there......on the rivals board I have
been a premium member under wheezer for over 10 years.....I don't know who you think I have posted under, but you are wrong.

I come in peace...to the poster who lists the topics on our board, they tend to post a lot of off topics during the summer, and more about the program as the season approaches...we do try to tell some who
continually put off topics on the football board to contain them to the current event board;....but we still get them anyway...

best of luck, once again.

The point is that you tried to make it sound as if your football board is much more active than this football board. If you want to include all the non-football related crap that is posted on your football board, you have a case. Remove it, like we do, and your argument falls on in its face.

BTW, at the time of this posting you had 756 posters on your board compared to our 1022. If you want to include premium side, you get to add another 411. Sorry, 100 more posters doesn't make your site more active.

I try to be very unbiased, but another point is that our sb nation blog is great. Not so much for RU. They seem to only have one meeting place online.

However, comparing syracuse.com and nj.com, they blow us away. I'd imagine some of their traffic goes there as well.

Ok so let me get this straight .. you guys have this gee-whiz bang recruiting class (supposedly) and the only shot you will ever have in at a sole conference championship (not a co-championship) coming up this season in your pathetic history (cause you sure as hell won't win one in the B1G)

You give them far too much credit. Teddy Bridgewater's gonna make the American his bitch this year. No way Rutgers beats them out.

Ah silence ... that is what it will sound like in Piscataway after OSU runs a train up on the Scarlett Knights ...

You give them far too much credit. Teddy Bridgewater's gonna make the American his bitch this year. No way Rutgers beats them out.

Touche .. very fair point ... I figured they would have sent Mike Rice over there to "fix" the situation so Teddy couldn't compete.

Silly Rutgers, still an underdog to Fresno State.

oh and OMG...

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2013/08/nj_lawmakers_discuss_pay_forward_pay_back_plan_to_revamp_college_tuition_system.html#incart_river_default

A plan to allow New Jersey students to skip paying tuition if they agree to give the state a cut of their future salaries may not be the best solution to rising college costs, but it is worth talking about, Senate President Stephen Sweeney said today.

Sweeney (D-Gloucester) and Assemblywoman Celeste Riley (D-Gloucester) held a press conference in Trenton this morning to discuss their “Pay Forward, Pay Back” plan. The pair plan to introduce legislation to create a task force to study the new tuition system, which would give students the option of going to public colleges tuition free if they agree to give back an undetermined percentage of their income for a number of years after they get a job.

Silly Rutgers, still an underdog to Fresno State.

oh and OMG...

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2013/08/nj_lawmakers_discuss_pay_forward_pay_back_plan_to_revamp_college_tuition_system.html#incart_river_default

A plan to allow New Jersey students to skip paying tuition if they agree to give the state a cut of their future salaries may not be the best solution to rising college costs, but it is worth talking about, Senate President Stephen Sweeney said today.

Sweeney (D-Gloucester) and Assemblywoman Celeste Riley (D-Gloucester) held a press conference in Trenton this morning to discuss their “Pay Forward, Pay Back” plan. The pair plan to introduce legislation to create a task force to study the new tuition system, which would give students the option of going to public colleges tuition free if they agree to give back an undetermined percentage of their income for a number of years after they get a job.

Sweeney, state senate president, quit high school, later obtained GED

Does Rutgers have anyone in the Pro Football HOF? Do they have a National Championship? Do they have a Heisman trophy winner?
image.jpg

Good god guys - I come on here to get an update on Ish's recruitment and all I see is a big argument with a Rutgers fan. They were wholly irrelevant when I was in school (McNabb days) and they are wholly irrelevant to us now. They are not in the same conference and not a rival. Lets concentrate on our recruits, show 'em some love and enjoy watching this class fill out.

Good god guys - I come on here to get an update on Ish's recruitment and all I see is a big argument with a Rutgers fan. They were wholly irrelevant when I was in school (McNabb days) and they are wholly irrelevant to us now. They are not in the same conference and not a rival. Lets concentrate on our recruits, show 'em some love and enjoy watching this class fill out.

Right on brother! Enough with Rutgers...

To the newer, younger fans, Syracuse and Rutgers are rivals. Geographically, it makes sense too.

I hate Rutgers, and would love to play them every year. The two fan bases hate each other, which makes it that much better.

To the newer, younger fans, Syracuse and Rutgers are rivals. Geographically, it makes sense too.

I hate Rutgers, and would love to play them every year. The two fan bases hate each other, which makes it that much better.

It's just internet hate, they had what...200 people here for the last game for rutgers in Syracuse?

I disagree - young or old - I have never heard a Syracuse fan refer to buttgers as a legitimate rival. They are a recruiting rival, but with history on the field theyre in two different leagues. Now buttgers fans, who didnt exist before 2006, may see it a different way.

I disagree - young or old - I have never heard a Syracuse fan refer to buttgers as a legitimate rival. They are a recruiting rival, but with history on the field theyre in two different leagues. Now buttgers fans, who didnt exist before 2006, may see it a different way.
I became a fan of Syracuse when I got accepted in '09. I think of them as a football rival and hate them more than any other program. I know historically they don't hold a candle to us, but for the past 5 years there is no program I've loathed, and been happier that we've beaten, then Rutgers. Perception is reality

I became a fan of Syracuse when I got accepted in '09. I think of them as a football rival and hate them more than any other program. I know historically they don't hold a candle to us, but for the past 5 years there is no program I've loathed, and been happier that we've beaten, then Rutgers. Perception is reality

I've been watching Cuse football for nearly 30 years .. at no time did I ever see them as anything more than a team we beat on regularly ... the last 7 years have been a huge anomaly and not the norm ... I was in the Dome when we hung 70 on them ... they are not a rival ... period.