Class of 2014 - RB Naesean Howard West Genesee H.S. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 RB Naesean Howard West Genesee H.S.

I saw him a couple times last year. On a loaded team he was the best player on the field. Definite FBS speed. Against Corcoran he took a pitch to the shortside and outran the entire D for a 80-90 yd TD. It will be interesting to see if he carries more of a load this year with a new QB and his brother lost to graduation.

He was outstanding ... was there for the Auburn game

Kid is well worth an offer

howard was the best player of the day out at the dome.

much stronger runner than i anticipated

I went to West Genny and I may have save 5 wins in my total 4 yr time there. This is pretty crazy to me

I went to West Genny and I may have save 5 wins in my total 4 yr time there. This is pretty crazy to me

As a program, they have had a solid decade.

I don't think we won more than 2 homecoming games when I was there.

Wow. I mean I still wouldn't write him off though if it was an isolated incedent.

At 14 you don't really know how stupid you are and the possible consequences of your actions.

At 14 you know what's expected of society and what isn't.

Anyway I don't care if he blew up a school bus. If he can play football, sign him up.

Anyway I don't care if he blew up a school bus. If he can play football, sign him up.

At 14 I knew that I wouldn't get charged as an adult if I messed up. At 14 I didn't have the slightest idea what society expected from me or how to acheive it.

I guess to each their own but I always considered myself to have grown up pretty young minus married parents or much adult supervision. Not sure if it's the same type of situation w/ this kid but at 23 years old and on you'd probably like me as a person and member of society. From 14 to 17 I was a clueless kid that made some dumb choices that luckily didn't come back to bite me in the future.

thanks for the support MR. ALLEN PINKETT.Now it's time for bees to suspend you for the next two games

We were very likely there at the same time, and I contributed to many of those losses.

Mike McAllister @McAllisterOnFoxFriday: Syracuse (N.Y.) Henninger vs. Syracuse (N.Y.) West Genesee at 6 p.m. 2014 running back Naesean Howard of West Genesee High School has been putting up huge numbers during his junior campaign. In six games, he has rushed for 949 yards, 16 touchdowns, and is averaging a robust 8.7 yards per carry. The 5-foot-11, 190 pound back says he holds a Syracuse offer. We will be looking to see how he stacks up with the other top backs in the region..

Mike will be tweeting (I'd imagine) updates from this game tomorrow night. Didn't realize that Howard has the SU offer

Mike McAllister @McAllisterOnFoxFriday: Syracuse (N.Y.) Henninger vs. Syracuse (N.Y.) West Genesee at 6 p.m. 2014 running back Naesean Howard of West Genesee High School has been putting up huge numbers during his junior campaign. In six games, he has rushed for 949 yards, 16 touchdowns, and is averaging a robust 8.7 yards per carry. The 5-foot-11, 190 pound back says he holds a Syracuse offer. We will be looking to see how he stacks up with the other top backs in the region..

Mike will be tweeting (I'd imagine) updates from this game tomorrow night. Didn't realize that Howard has the SU offer

and they did not overwork him this year ... his legs still have many miles on them (Rouse)

So SU isn't Recruiting Tyler Rouse? and if so why? because of last years injury?

So SU isn't Recruiting Tyler Rouse? and if so why? because of last years injury?
That and probably the fact Laray Smith/Augustus Edwards are better players? And the fact he's 5 foot nothing.

That and probably the fact Laray Smith/Augustus Edwards are better players? And the fact he's 5 foot nothing.
The kid is a fireplug, but seems tough as nails. I think he will do well wherever he ends up, but he doesn't fit the mold that Marrone wants for a running back.

The kid is a fireplug, but seems tough as nails. I think he will do well wherever he ends up, but he doesn't fit the mold that Marrone wants for a running back.
And it's honestly another case like the kid who went to Iowa. No room at the inn, higher priorities in the class.

I guess the inn has the vacancy sign back up.

I guess the inn has the vacancy sign back up.
My comment was with regard to Rouse. Is the SU staff now interested in Rouse?

Is it because of the numbers at the back position that SU isn't interested in Rouse or grades? The kid has put up some monster numbers and the quality of football isn't that bad, is it and if it were, is it because Howard is bigger and a junior?