Class of 2014 - RB Naesean Howard West Genesee H.S. | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 RB Naesean Howard West Genesee H.S.

Hey everyone, this is Naes Howard. A lot of things on this page is true and a lot of other things are false. Thank you.
I recommend you delete your post, Mr. Howard.

From one former 'Cat to another.

Naes- If that's you, please don't worry about what is being said about you.

You know what the true story is, and all we have is speculation and rumors. Do not let it get to you. Don't worry about anyone else thinks. Just do what you have to do to be successful. Go to the school you want to go to, hang out with the people you want to hang out with.

Don't get caught up in internet message boards. There are lots of nasty things said here that aren't true and aren't intentional. Just steer clear and do what works for you.

Naes- If that's you, please don't worry about what is being said about you.

You know what the true story is, and all we have is speculation and rumors. Do not let it get to you. Don't worry about anyone else thinks. Just do what you have to do to be successful. Go to the school you want to go to, hang out with the people you want to hang out with.

Don't get caught up in internet message boards. There are lots of nasty things said here that aren't true and aren't intentional. Just steer clear and do what works for you.
Now is a good time to recall that contact between boosters and recruits is an NCAA violation. Just saying, nothing objectionable in your comments. More of a reminder for those who may follow.

Now is a good time to recall that contact between boosters and recruits is an NCAA violation. Just saying, nothing objectionable in your comments. More of a reminder for those who may follow.
Yeah, but maybe this constitures a "bumped into".

Johnny Football@NaesHoward5
I would look nice in some orange and blue

Expand Collapse

This was then rectweeted by CuseNationonFox and he retweeted that. I think i got that right, but I clearly think he means Syracuse

Interesting to see Syracuse is recruiting Howard as a DB. Doesn't matter what position, but this kid needs to be at Syracuse one way or the other.

618px-Trollface_HD.png
Clearly.:rolling:

Thanks for the info, Tom. He isn't listed in either of the prominent recruiting databases. As you suggested, prep school might be his best option.
Maybe he is a role type kid, Returns and depth chart insurance. Speed can be used on ST coverage as well. If he is willing to play that role andget a free education then lets get him.:noidea:

the story i heard is, that his coaches want him to get out of syracuse to distance himself from his home life.

GOD SON N.H. @NaesHoward53m
Syracuse University 2014 committing class look real!!!

I have a real good feeling about Nas on defense. This kid can hit and loves to do it. Could be a great safety or free safety in the future.

The kid is also a great talent at running back

Agree-Saw his RB tape. he can play. He might be the guy that surprises everyone. We've kinda forgot about him, since he committed a while ago, but very happy to have him in Orange.

Agree-Saw his RB tape. he can play. He might be the guy that surprises everyone. We've kinda forgot about him, since he committed a while ago, but very happy to have him in Orange.
Word is that he'll be playing DB on The Hill.

West Genesee -- Naesean Howard 75 kickoff return (Colin Bevard kick)
West Genesee -- Naesean Howard 4 run (kick missed)
West Gensee -- Naesean Howard 9 run (Howard run)