Class of 2016 - RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte | Page 128 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know where his mom lives in Connecticut?

I think I'll bring her some flowers.

Doing a tour of Guadalajara. Read report of commit to Florida and started depression. Mrs. C not happy with me as we get ready to jump on bus to Tlaqueplaque so we make quick stop in gold market and I drop $300 on a bracelet. On the bus I decide we'll need to hop off so I can drown my sorrows.

Then I catch up on this thread and...

Margaritas have never tasted this good!

At this point I am confident in saying I have no idea what is going to happen.
Well, I crushed this prediction. It was also a perfect introduction to my Syracuse obsession for my girlfriend. We were out to lunch when the news broke and she keeps trying to tell me to stop caring about this. She'll be wearing Orange soon enough.

Ahem...

Screen Shot 2015-04-25 at 4.40.44 PM.png

(If you can't see that...I tweeted out a feeler toward Haskins...he immediately favorited it)

Well, I crushed this prediction. It was also a perfect introduction to my Syracuse obsession for my girlfriend. We were out to lunch when the news broke and she keeps trying to tell me to stop caring about this. She'll be wearing Orange soon enough.
I had a girlfriend like that once...we broke up.

Do we have a thread on Haskins? I haven't seen the name before. Is he better than that NJ QB we are recruiting?

Let's be fair if not for the key injuries on offense to the likes of Hunt, Broyld, and Estime. We would have been a lot better than 3-9.
a lot better? I don't know why you think that. None of those guys are all league types.

Do we have a thread on Haskins? I haven't seen the name before. Is he better than that NJ QB we are recruiting?
Uh, nothing against Anthony Brown. He's going to be very good, and I think we'd be lucky to have him.

But Dwayne Haskins is the #25 ranked player in the ESPN300.

And yes, he already has a Syracuse offer.

bigger. we were good when donnie committed to us. We were not coming off a 3-9 season where we were lucky to beat Nova.
I see what you mean...that would eliminate Marvin Graves and Rob five star Konrad since we were good then. Then I'd have to say Art Monk who at that time was the equivalent of 4 star top ten back who ended up being moved to wideout and Tim Green a Street and Smith first teamer today a five star.

Uh, nothing against Anthony Brown. He's going to be very good, and I think we'd be lucky to have him.

But Dwayne Haskins is the #25 ranked player in the ESPN300.

And yes, he already has a Syracuse offer.
Okay then while I love the hope we got very little chance for that talent and if the coaching staff gets a commitment from Haskins you immediately extend SS.

Okay then while I love the hope we got very little chance for that talent and if the coaching staff gets a commitment from Haskins you immediately extend SS.
Agree. If he somehow pulls Haskins out of this...lock him up. Getting Haskins and Washington...you have GOT to keep the staff around to keep that kind of talent.

Great day to be Cuse! The diehard fans that have been through the Rollercoaster of the past 10 years and stuck by the program deserved this one. No idea how he will pan out but this feeling he gave us today is simply awesome.

Let's go out and get in a bowl game this season and it's onward and upward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom