Class of 2016 - RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte | Page 129 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just thinking to myself, "Hey I should do that, too!" And then I realized, "Wait, I talk to SU recruits, so I probably shouldn't donate any money since that would make me a donor/booster, and make my conversations illegal to the NCAA." So I'm mentally donating positive thoughts.
Everyone plays their part :D

Can you imagine if we got Washington and Haskins how much easier it would be to recruit high level kids. Not saying we would have them waiting in line but you have 2 of the best athletes commited to one school. Not saying it's going to happen but that would make some serious noise in college football.

Can you imagine if we got Washington and Haskins how much easier it would be to recruit high level kids. Not saying we would have them waiting in line but you have 2 of the best athletes commited to one school. Not saying it's going to happen but that would make some serious noise in college football.

It all has to start somewhere, sometime. Here and Now would be good.:)

Jekelish and everyone else who has been spearheading and promoting Restore 44: thanks for your efforts. Has anyone reached out to Holy Shirt to do up some Restore 44 T-shirts? I'd buy one.

Edit: Maybe the shirt could even have a footnote on the back with the petition site address. I signed it right after the petition came on-line but we need more attention drawn to this. We need to get at least 1,000 signatures.

Last edited:
I fell for that hard. My wife was thinking I'd be moping around all afternoon - then BOOOOOOM! So great. Welcome to the fam #RW44.

robert44washingtonsm.jpg

I left at 3 to go to baseball with my son, didn't get home until 5, I saw the title of the thread and was very confused and happy. This is a great day. Congrats to Robert and the SU staff.

Jekelish and everyone else who has been spearheading and promoting Restore 44: thanks for your efforts. Has anyone reached out to Holy Shirt to do up some Restore 44 T-shirts? I'd buy one.

Edit: Maybe the shirt could even have a footnote on the back with the petition site address. I signed it right after the petition came on-line but we need more attention drawn to this. We need to get at least 1,000 signatures.

Whoever does it, make sure it is not handmade in the US. Because we all know that anything that's handmade in the US takes upwards of 3 years to make ;) That was the excuse on the throwback jerseys right? LOL.

I'm not sure why we all think Haskins won't come here and it could never happen. He is favored to go to Maryland... Not like we have to beat Alabama FSU miami UNC notre dame florida Michigan usc tcu. I mean we could never beat them but Maryland?
Agreed. And again - people need to understand that he and Robert are very tight.

I'm not sure why we all think Haskins won't come here and it could never happen. He is favored to go to Maryland... Not like we have to beat Alabama FSU miami UNC notre dame florida Michigan usc tcu. I mean we could never beat them but Maryland?

I thought he was down to Florida and ND? Sure Rutgers think they have them too, but they don't really count.

There was a wave of florida but last I heard from a few people he was back to Maryland.

Which I would think would be easy enough. Obviously, people will be able to put 2+2 together and figure out the real reasoning, but...just don't name names. It should be really simple.

I'm kind of thinking there was a "silent verbal" if you will committing the #44 to RW. Would be a nightmare if we announced now and for some reason there was a flip. Thinking the news will come down when RW steps on campus in January. We really need an early signing period...

I thought he was down to Florida and ND? Sure Rutgers think they have them too, but they don't really count.

MD is considered a very strong darkhorse ... a coworkers brother played at MD and is tight with the UA guys ... they really want him bad.

I was just thinking to myself, "Hey I should do that, too!" And then I realized, "Wait, I talk to SU recruits, so I probably shouldn't donate any money since that would make me a donor/booster, and make my conversations illegal to the NCAA." So I'm mentally donating positive thoughts.
Have your spouse do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors