Class of 2016 - RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the first part: hey, let us pretend the date is significant for purely Syracuse purposes!

Second part: I really don't mean to oversell things, but seriously, based on what he could do in terms of a domino effect, and then on the field...this is really potentially one of the most important recruits in Syracuse history. At least since Tim Green, anyway. He's a game changer.
And that's my point. Nobody else (on his list) needs Robert Washington like SU does. We need him and we need him desperately.

Reply #1000

I accept this honor with great significance. #Restore44

This thread will be the first to hit 3,000. No other fanbase will be as obsessed as landing this kid as Cuse fans.

Just saying RW.

The last one we were so obsessed with hit over 2,000 in one thread...and it did not turn out well. :(

How's he doing at Clemson, anyway?
He wasn't on the 2-Deep at DE last year, but, out of the 4 DE's on the 2-Deep, 3 are now gone.

He should get plenty of run this year, unless he's been recruited over. I think this will be a big year for him, make or break if you will.

You guys are funny as hell. I don't want to find any dead chickens hanging in your garages or man caves..

Pedro-cerrano-Major-League-Sports-Dad-Hub.jpg

If that's the literal sacrifice we need to make, so be it. It's good enough for Pedro Cerano, it's good enough for me.
oh god dammit you beat me to a pedro cerano moment.

I just realized I haven't been this invested in a Syracuse athlete's recruitment since Julius Hodge.

I hope that's not a bad omen.

@TomVH
#ESPNJr300 RB Robert Washington likely visiting Tennessee this weekend. Told me he spoke with Jim Harbaugh tonight, announces April 25

Tennessee has the most annoying twitter fanbase in the country. I'm sure we will see a ton of Tennessee retweets this weekend.

Tennessee has the most annoying twitter fanbase in the country. I'm sure we will see a ton of Tennessee retweets this weekend.

YEEEE HAWWWWW!!!!

I think I am gonna go throw up...

Well now that LSU and Bama have offered we can at least say that we got a kid that could have went anywhere...that is if he happens to chose Syracuse.

Syracuse wants to re-establish run game (ESPN: Adelson)

When Syracuse opens spring practice Sunday, there will be an emphasis on getting back to its roots on offense.

That would be putting a priority on establishing the run.

Last season, the Orange were not nearly as effective on the ground. There were myriad reasons for that – the offensive line was never a cohesive unit as it dealt with one injury after another; injuries to the quarterbacks allowed defenses to load the box and key on the run; and offensive coordinator George McDonald favored more of a spread, high-tempo offense.

The shift in philosophy back to a pro-style, multiple-set under Tim Lester provides an opportunity to establish a more physical, powerful run game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom