Class of 2015 - RB Tyrone Perkins (NY) Signed LOI | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 RB Tyrone Perkins (NY) Signed LOI

The "idiocracy" of JJ I'mNotSureButt comes through again...one of these "talent' evaluators who always goes of the deep end. Sour grapes that a kid is going north. Both of these backs are very good just that Perkins is under rated.

Think Fredericks may be the underrated recruit. Perkins was already ranked as a strong 3 star.

Think Fredericks may be the underrated recruit. Perkins was already ranked as a strong 3 star.

I agree, I think Fredericks could be the best of the 3 coming in this year tbh.

I agree, I think Fredericks could be the best of the 3 coming in this year tbh.
Fredericks senior highlights are a touch more impressive than Perkins junior and soph highlights. Have to wait and see how Perkins post injury affects him. I like the way Perkins cuts and the way he sees the field. I like all our new backs.

I just don't see how Ben Lewis fits that position based on the other 3 guys, so I'm curious to see how it plays out.

I just don't see how Ben Lewis fits that position based on the other 3 guys, so I'm curious to see how it plays out.

I'm curious about that fit also. I'm a big fan of Ben and hope we utilize him to fulfill his potential. Yes I know he had some bad drops last year but 24 catches was a solid number to build off of.

MSOrange said:
I'm curious about that fit also. I'm a big fan of Ben and hope we utilize him to fulfill his potential. Yes I know he had some bad drops last year but 24 catches was a solid number to build off of.

I think when we see Erv and Ashton as the hybrid you'll see them on 1st and 2nd down - creating mismatches. When we see Lewis he'll be more like a traditional slot/possession guy running to the sticks. I think the want whoever that person is matched up on a LB, not a CB. Erv is too quick for those guys. Ashton is a mismatch too. Lewis is big and not afraid of going over the middle (think Welker as far as fearlessness and hands go).

My thoughts exactly. How many hybrids are we putting on the field? Lester must consider it an incredibly important piece of his offense.

It is a huge piece. Lester's offense is all about mismatches for the hybrid/slot/swing. These types of players can create absolute fits for a D if used correctly.

Get quick, speedy athletes all over the field.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom