Recruiting Q&A | Syracusefan.com

Recruiting Q&A

How to we stand with regard to Malik Price-Martin?

Tyler Ennis... will he be my valentine? i.e will he be orange?

I know that Rondae Jefferson is being recruited at multiple positions by other teams. Do you see him primarilly as a 1 or 2 or a 3 for the Orange?

How do we look with Ennis?
Who is our priority @ guard?
After Noel which big are we persuing the most?

Gut feeling who is in our 2013 class?

Any news on Noel? Thank you.

I am assuming the idea of the staff to offer Brantley is that it would be a package deal.

hey francis, does the staff have a preference between chris mccullough and Vonleh, or would they be willing to take both?

What are the chances of landing the Tilton 4?
The BABC 4 IMHO
Noel 50/50
Goodluck 50/50
Brantley 40/60
Selden is too early to tell. Big fan of his though and the staff has watched him quite a few times already. So we'll see if he gets an offer in the future.

How about we have DC2, and Jgrant

how bout we add Gathers, and Jefferson and lets do it

Kentucky does it all the time. Never understood why we cant ever have a class like that

How about we have DC2, and Jgrant

how bout we add Gathers, and Jefferson and lets do it

Kentucky does it all the time. Never understood why we cant ever have a class like that
those ships have sailed

Tyler Ennis... will he be my valentine? i.e will he be orange?
Word is that he's very high on Kansas but SU has shown a lot of interest in him for a few months now. He has performed well in front of the staff this season and looks to be their current #1 target for the PG spot in 2013.

Word is that he's very high on Kansas but SU has shown a lot of interest in him for a few months now. He has performed well in front of the staff this season and looks to be their current #1 target for the PG spot in 2013.
boooooo... bill self is a doooooossshhh

I know that Rondae Jefferson is being recruited at multiple positions by other teams. Do you see him primarilly as a 1 or 2 or a 3 for the Orange?
I think long-term he's a 3. Think Kris Jo with a much better handle and rebounder :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom