Roll Call for Clemson game! | Syracusefan.com

Roll Call for Clemson game!

Deano

All American
I know John has got many, many tix for the game but want to know who is all headed over besides myself and family. Really looking forward to a 4.5 hour trip to hopefully see a better outcome as the last time I saw SU play Clemson was in the semi-finals in a NIT tourney game(Josh Wright what were you thinking taking that last shot!).

For people who have never been to Clemson will really love it there, it's a great campus.

BTW hats off to John again for everything he has done on organizing this and getting tix!

My wife and I will be there with our grandson and his friend. He doesn't know he is going yet and will be very surprised when he finds out. I'm looking forward to seeing the Orange play live for the first time since the Atlanta Final Four.

Thanks again to John for setting this up!

My wife and I will be there with our grandson and his friend. He doesn't know he is going yet and will be very surprised when he finds out. I'm looking forward to seeing the Orange play live for the first time since the Atlanta Final Four.

Thanks again to John for setting this up!

thats a cool surprise.

Atlanta traffic - sucks! Not sure how some of you live here and deal with this everyday.

Atlanta traffic - sucks! Not sure how some of you live here and deal with this everyday.
What got ya? There was a 2 mile stretch on 85 that had construction but was fibe otherwise. On your bigger point, I'm about a month into a new job where it take about 1:15 to get 12 miles home. I'm nearing acceptance already, which surprises me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom