ROLL CALL. GEORGIA DOME. | Syracusefan.com

ROLL CALL. GEORGIA DOME.

bnoro

Lurker
Wanted to find out from the board:
1. Who's in for the weekend?
2. Where are your seats
3. Where's the spot where we are drinking after the game?

Me, BlackKnight, NailstheCuseFan, and ljmilman will be in section 334, row 16.

Still trying to figure out where we are going out after the games so any suggestions are appreciated!

2. Where are your seats

Still trying to figure out where we are going out after the games so any suggestions are appreciated!
I'm going ,don't know where my tickets are yet .

in for two in 315 row 20. Gonna try and upgrade this week. Won't get there until right before games sat. Figure we'll all connect on here this week to figure where and when the get togethers will be.

I am there. Friday until Tuesday. Sitting alone. Section 135 Row 12. Hopefully many Orange in the area. Staying at the Sheraton Atlanta. Up for anything before or after games. Atlanta alumni club is working on some events. I will post when they come out.

I'll be there.

Don't know where tickets are yet.

Staying downtown but don't know where yet.

Friday through Tuesday.

My brother ( SC_Orangeneck) and I are going. Sec 314 Row 2. Staying at a Days Inn.

I live 45 mins north of Atlanta but will be shipped to Destin on Sunday for a business trip ... ugh of all the weekends to be leaving town ... :bang:

2. Where are your seats

I am going. Staying Friday to Tuesday. No tickets yet. In New Orleans, the lobby of the hotel the team stayed at was the primary place board members met before and after games. I believe an adult beverage or two was quaffed as well.

I am going. Staying Friday to Tuesday. No tickets yet. In New Orleans, the lobby of the hotel the team stayed at was the primary place board members met before and after games. I believe an adult beverage or two was quaffed as well.
They ran out of beer at one point!

In
Saturday thru Tuesday

my wife and I will be there Friday-Tuesday...Don't know where our seats are yet, will find out on Friday.

I'm pretty new, but I'm going.
Section 342

1. In
2. Not sure exacty what section but midcourt 300 level
3.???

Ill be there Friday through Tuesday. I was just down there if anyone is thinking about golfing I can steer you in the right direction. The Robert Trent jones trail is amazing.

1. I live in Buckhead. Been in Atlanta since 1997.
2. Section 111. With 7 other friends.
3. What hotel will the team be staying at? If it's anything like New Orleans in 2003, that's where I will be celebrating

In for Saturday and Monday, and hoping to get a photo with Derrick Coleman.

I'm new to throwing life's cares aside to go to tourney games. Anybody have tips on how to ask for time off 4 days after returning from a week long vacation? :)

@ USF 2/3 years ago was the last SU hoops game I attended. The NCAA tourney in Miami a few years back (with Johnny Flynn), is the only prior SU tourney game I've attended.

The last time SU was in the final 4, I had just come off 3-4 months without a job, and just started a new job, with training, in Portland. We had a team dinner during the game, and I found out about the win while walking back to the hotel. I saw a big orange blob on a TV through a bar window. Needless to say, this is a big deal for me.

1. I live in Buckhead. Been in Atlanta since 1997.
2. Section 111. With 7 other friends.
3. What hotel will the team be staying at? If it's anything like New Orleans in 2003, that's where I will be celebrating

Laura and I will be staying in Buckhead, on Marne Drive. Section 351, Row 19.

In for 4...staying in Buckhead
sec 343 row 6 and sec 335 row 4
Not sure where I'll be partying yet, but I did hear that the team is staying in Buckhead. Only thing on my agenda so far is Braves/Cubs game for fri night.

2. Where are your seats

My son and I will be in section 348 row 19. Flying down to Atlanta Sat morning. Open to where we drink.

In...staying out in Marietta. Will be in for both days (win or lose). Will be in for a Syracusefan get together Friday Night

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom