ROLL CALL. GEORGIA DOME. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ROLL CALL. GEORGIA DOME.

Mrs. C and I are in. Don't have seats yet. Waiting to see what is available through S.U. tomorrowm

I'll be there with 3 total. Not certain of what section yet.

Mrs. C and I are in. Don't have seats yet. Waiting to see what is available through S.U. tomorrowm
Contact the Orange Club...I think you qualify to get some tix (without the package) today. This is just for Consigliere.

As a reward to our Syracuse Men’s Basketball supporters, we are offering an exclusive NCAA Final Four ticket package option. All donors to the Dave Bing Fund ($500 and above) are eligible to purchase two (2) tickets and access to the exclusive SU Athletics pre-game party. This exclusive package is available on a first-come, first-served basis for $450 per ticket, which includes two semifinal games on Saturday, April 6 and the championship game on Monday, April 8.

To purchase this ticket package call (315-443-1419) or email (oclub <http://www.suathletics.com/mailto:oclub> ) the Orange Club between 1 pm and 8 pm on Monday, April 1, 2013 to place your order for this special package. To check your current giving level, please also call the Orange Club.

There with 3 friends from Saturday til Monday (hopefully).

Sitting in section 334 Row 1.

Section 206, 8th row.. will be with 3 others. Staying with a friend in ATL. Not sure yet where to drink beforehand.. open for suggestions.

Contact the Orange Club...I think you qualify to get some tix (without the package) today. This is just for Consigliere.

As a reward to our Syracuse Men’s Basketball supporters, we are offering an exclusive NCAA Final Four ticket package option. All donors to the Dave Bing Fund ($500 and above) are eligible to purchase two (2) tickets and access to the exclusive SU Athletics pre-game party. This exclusive package is available on a first-come, first-served basis for $450 per ticket, which includes two semifinal games on Saturday, April 6 and the championship game on Monday, April 8.

To purchase this ticket package call (315-443-1419) or email (oclub <http://www.suathletics.com/mailto:oclub> ) the Orange Club between 1 pm and 8 pm on Monday, April 1, 2013 to place your order for this special package. To check your current giving level, please also call the Orange Club.

Thanks, Mark. Just called. I'm a "general" Orange Club member - I don't specify the Dave Bing club so they tell me I don't qualify, but if there are any left they will take care of me tomorrow.

Not worried - I'm sure I'll get in - but I like to have everything locked down. Hope to see you in Atlanta!

I'm staying downtown. Wondering if I should move to Buckhead. But once again alone, and female, thought it would be easier to be near the game, and cab out for partying. Also using Starwood points for the Sheraton so room is free. Altho there are Starwood properties in that area.
Those from Atlanta...am I ok at the Sheraton downtown. Is it relatively safe if I cab it late at night?

Flying in Friday, leaving Sunday.

Tickets TBA. Hotel TBA.

Ill be there Friday through Tuesday. I was just down there if anyone is thinking about golfing I can steer you in the right direction. The Robert Trent jones trail is amazing.
Just completed my annual golf trip on the RTJ Trail a couple weeks ago. Some highs and lows. Silver Lakes between Atl and Birmingham was a disappointment, they had to paint the greens green. No kidding. Ross Bridge is an amazing course, one of the best I have ever played. Also played Capitol Hill - the Judge, and finished over at Opelika playing Grand National. Both courses were pretty tricked out with some tight, unfair shots that needed to be negotiated. Greens like at Pinehurst, upside down salad bowls. It didn't help that the rough was dead and shots did not hold at all. The city of Birmingham, and that Auburn area were ghost towns. They told us their resort is in season only during football, what a shock, eh?

My girlfriend and I will be there on Saturday for sure. We're planning on staying for Monday no matter what happens Saturday, but we have an organic 3 lab on Tuesday, and we're driving, so it'll be tough.

We're going to drive down to Atlanta on Thursday after class and hopefully get there early Friday morning (1-3am ish).

Tickets are in the Syracuse section ($40 a ticket, what a steal!), we're not sure where we're staying yet, and we're not sure where we're going out yet either!

My girlfriend and I will be there on Saturday for sure. We're planning on staying for Monday no matter what happens Saturday, but we have an organic 3 lab on Tuesday, and we're driving, so it'll be tough.

We're going to drive down to Atlanta on Thursday after class and hopefully get there early Friday morning (1-3am ish).

Tickets are in the Syracuse section ($40 a ticket, what a steal!), we're not sure where we're staying yet, and we're not sure where we're going out yet either!

If you're driving from Cuse...avoid Balt-DC at Rush Hour at all costs...look at I-81 to I-77 to I-85. Stay out in the suburbs for the best motel rates.

I here already :)... I live in the ATL NW burbs (Woodstock). My seats are in Section 302 Row 15. I'll be @ the Practice rounds on Friday @ noon-4 Also. We need to coordinate a watering hole nearby prior to the games...since they don't serve beer there :mad:

If you're driving from Cuse...avoid Balt-DC at Rush Hour at all costs...look at I-81 to I-77 to I-85. Stay out in the suburbs for the best motel rates.
Thanks for the advice Mark! I think I-81 was good for 600ish miles or so, then we were swapping to 77, and then 85 later on.

I've taken 81 to 77 on my way from Stamford, CT to Columbia, SC before. It drags but it's a pretty easy drive. Once you get through Virginia it's not too bad.

In with my friend and I section 305 mid court staying downtown w...

In.

Arrive Friday, leave Tuesday evening.

Not sure where tickets are.

Staying at Sheraton downtown.

Wanted to find out from the board:
1. Who's in for the weekend?
2. Where are your seats
3. Where's the spot where we are drinking after the game?

Me, BlackKnight, NailstheCuseFan, and ljmilman will be in section 334, row 16.

Still trying to figure out where we are going out after the games so any suggestions are appreciated!

Actual February conversation:

Wife: Where are we going for Spring Break?
Me: Well, I don't really want to make plans because that is final four weekend and what if 'Cuse makes it?
Wife: (Giving me the look) You seriously think they are going to make it? They look awful.
Me: No, not really. Ok. I'll book the trip.

First text I got after we beat Marquette:

Wife: Change your flight so you and Ty (my son) can go to Atlanta...

So, instead of wife's sister's wedding Friday night on Long Island (I kid you not) and flight to Fort Meyers on Sunday...

We now have wife's sister's wedding on Friday night with flight out of JFK to Charlotte on Saturday AM, pick up rental car and drive to Atlanta...with flight to Fort Meyers on either Sunday AM or Tuesday AM to meet up with wife and daughter...

And the Braves are home on Sunday against the Cubbies so, if we win Saturday night, it is off to Turner field on Sunday (we have a tradition of going to a baseball game in every city that has a major league team since my son is a HUGE baseball fan - be nice to cross another one off the list...)

Wanted to find out from the board:
1. Who's in for the weekend?
2. Where are your seats
3. Where's the spot where we are drinking after the game?

Me, BlackKnight, NailstheCuseFan, and ljmilman will be in section 334, row 16.

Still trying to figure out where we are going out after the games so any suggestions are appreciated!
This is the dumbest thing we've ever done, and we went to AKRON for a football game.

In. 6 of us total. Renting an SUV and driving down from NYC. Tickets are secured, hotel secured (Sheraton Atlanta).

I missed 2003 as a fresh out of college poor kid and vowed to never miss another. Can't wait for Friday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom