Sean Tucker: Buccaneers | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

Sean Tucker: Buccaneers

The Bucs OL stinks. Gonna be tough for either RB.

That said they got the win today.

Anyone catch the Falcons game? Looks like they put up 130 on the ground but also gave up 4 sacks.

That said they got the win today.

Anyone catch the Falcons game? Looks like they put up 130 on the ground but also gave up 4 sacks.
33 Carries For 73 yards for Tampa even with the win is not good. Hopefully he gets a larger shot going forward.

The Falcons pounded it. Regretting picking up Drake London in fantasy.

33 Carries For 73 yards for Tampa even with the win is not good. Hopefully he gets a larger shot going forward.

The Falcons pounded it. Regretting picking up Drake London in fantasy.

He should - he's the best all purpose back on the roster

From watching the highlights I saw him on the kick return team a lot which is interesting. TB run blocking in general looked rough.

I was only able to see a couple plays and just one Tucker run. He seemed to dance a little at the line and got swallowed up. The #1 guy did a good job but overall didn't gain many yards. Should be fun to watch him this year. I hope he breaks out, but that remains to be seen.

Saw Robert Anae on TV during his game and threw up a little in my mouth.

I was only able to see a couple plays and just one Tucker run. He seemed to dance a little at the line and got swallowed up. The #1 guy did a good job but overall didn't gain many yards. Should be fun to watch him this year. I hope he breaks out, but that remains to be seen.

Saw Robert Anae on TV during his game and threw up a little in my mouth.
Anae was at the game?

5 carries + 2 catches on 2 targets is very good usage for a rookie RB in his first game. He's an NFL regular for certain this year sure hope he blows up but TB has an awful line.

What bs the AD didn't give him 44.

Its crazy that Baker might be a great fit for that team since the line is so bad they don't want a QB who likes to sit in the pocket. Evans and Godwin are still studs and the NFC is not good after Dallas and SF I like them to win their division again unless they end up having to play Trask.

Chase Edmonds in before Tucker today, and had a nice run.

Chase Edmonds in before Tucker today, and had a nice run.
That's because I had a three legger of Breece Hall Gus Edwards and Sean Tucker scoring today

Tucker in and got stuffed. Uggh

But, next play had a nice pass block.

3rd play, nice hard run for a few yards.

Bucs seem to be alternating backs on series, series 1 was White, series 2 was Edmonds, series 3 is Tuck.

If you think we've got injury problems, think about this, the 1st quarter just got over and the Bears carted off 3 players from the sideline to the lockerroom

Bucs seem to be alternating backs on series, series 1 was White, series 2 was Edmonds, series 3 is Tuck.
Yeah, they have been bringing in the RB2 and RB3 (Tucker apparently) for a few series here and there.

White just scored on a great run at the goal line, so he is cementing his spot.

Edmonds out injured, it's White and Tuck now, Tuck should be getting lots of carries

8 carries for 7 yards for Tucker. No catches. Eek
He got swallowed up on nearly every carry. He seems to get even less space than White.

He had literally 1 run that looked decent.

He popped open on swing passes, but Mayfield went elsewhere.

He is playing within himself, hitting the holes, not fumbling. Perhaps he needs to try even harder, or get off the snap quicker, I don't know, but the numbers don't lie.

Maybe some misdirection to give him more of a chance?

He got swallowed up on nearly every carry. He seems to get even less space than White.

He had literally 1 run that looked decent.

He popped open on swing passes, but Mayfield went elsewhere.

He is playing within himself, hitting the holes, not fumbling. Perhaps he needs to try even harder, or get off the snap quicker, I don't know, but the numbers don't lie.

Maybe some misdirection to give him more of a chance?
I'm sure it's that he's not trying hard enough. He's always been a bit of a slackard.

I watched the game and Tuck had zero running room. That being said, Smith had a decent game, got decent yards. Not sure if Smith had better blocking or was just better at breaking tackles or making something out of nothing. I agree, Tuck has got to produce, he will be getting a legitimate shot and chance with Edmonds out.

I'm sure it's that he's not trying hard enough. He's always been a bit of a slackard.
OK, you can take it that way if you want.

I didn't spend 3 hours watching a team I don't care for just to get a dig in on Tucker.

I want to see him succeed.

He needs to find a way to do something exceptional, despite the limitations of the people around him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom