Sean Tucker: Buccaneers | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

Sean Tucker: Buccaneers

Yes I do, dude carried it twice. I saw him in his first two games and thought he looked ok
That with last week's 8 carries for 7 yards, where his longest run was 7 yards...you do the math, and the way he runs versus white...come on. I want our guys to do well in the NFL. But he doesn't have it, AT THIS TIME. If he wasn't a part of the weakest backfield in the NFL he wouldn't sniff the field.

Last edited:
Why didn't Tampa just resign Fournette to go with White?

Wouldn't have made a difference tonight but its insane that dude doesn't have a team he's not even old and was a legit #1 the entire time they had Brady.

That with last week's 8 carries for 7 yards, where his longest run was 7 yards...you do the math, and the way he runs versus white...come on. I want our guys to do well in the NFL. But he doesn't have it, AT THIS TIME. If he wasn't a part of the weakest backfield in the NFL he wouldn't sniff the field.
Well the TB coaches seem to think he has something.

Well the TB coaches seem to think he has something.
...for now

Look, as happens here all too often, everyone is jumping down the throat of the person who is 'too negative'.

Bottom line,
  • Tuck got 2 carries to White's 14.
  • Tuck got 1 yard to White's 38.
  • Tuck caught 0 passes to White's 3.

Neither one will be around long at this rate.

That aside, White looks better at this point, and yes, we all want the best for Tuck.

Hopefully Tuck gets back to getting 8-10 opportunities a game, and can break one of those for 12ish yards. That alone will give him comparable per game numbers to White. This eventually could lead to more carries.

But, until that happens...

...for now

Look, as happens here all too often, everyone is jumping down the throat of the person who is 'too negative'.

Bottom line,
  • Tuck got 2 carries to White's 14.
  • Tuck got 1 yard to White's 38.
  • Tuck caught 0 passes to White's 3.

Neither one will be around long at this rate.

That aside, White looks better at this point, and yes, we all want the best for Tuck.

Hopefully Tuck gets back to getting 8-10 opportunities a game, and can break one of those for 12ish yards. That alone will give him comparable per game numbers to White. This eventually could lead to more carries.

But, until that happens...
It’s always for now in the NFL whether you are replaced or get injured.

Little known fact NFL actually stands for Not For Long.

Definitely, except Cali is arranging for his funeral and burial ;)
Hahaha i love tucker! Bought 20 tucker shirts and gave em away to anyone who would take them. I'm very rarely negative, y'all are acting like I'm saying some wild ish about a guy averaging 1.7 ypc and getting minimal playing time. Even compared to sophomore year, tucker was a different player than he is now, which is unfortunate. I hope he kicks butt and everyone can laugh at what a moron I am. Id genuinely be thrilled.

I think the emphasis on placing a qualifier before stating certain opinions is pointless & unnecessary. For instance you'll have the classic: "I love Dino/JB/Red, BUT...", or "I'm a big SeanTucker/BennyWilliams fan, BUT...".
Let's just start with the premise that we're all on the same side here, and wanna see the best for our Orangemen.
That being said, IMO it's simply too early to imply Tucker might be a bust in his rookie year in the NFL. That perspective is just ludicrous. I'd love to see Sean jump out and average 100 yds per game and leading all rookies in rushing, that'd be ideal. Whether he gets there is open to honest debate, and it's not being negative or needing of qualifiers, to say so.
However, definitive and conclusive statements about his future, based solely on where he is now, 4 games into his rookie year in the league, are just being silly. JMHO

Last edited:
Hahaha i love tucker! Bought 20 tucker shirts and gave em away to anyone who would take them. I'm very rarely negative, y'all are acting like I'm saying some wild ish about a guy averaging 1.7 ypc and getting minimal playing time. Even compared to sophomore year, tucker was a different player than he is now, which is unfortunate. I hope he kicks butt and everyone can laugh at what a moron I am. Id genuinely be thrilled.
Just a little advice...don't make knee jerk reactions to things like a low ypc on a guys 1st 7-10 carries in his career which is exactly what you have done. Yes, it's possible that he doesn't become what we'll all hope he will be but to make that assessment right now..... you have to check yourself.

Just a little advice...don't make knee jerk reactions to things like a low ypc on a guys 1st 7-10 carries in his career which is exactly what you have done. Yes, it's possible that he doesn't become what we'll all hope he will be but to make that assessment right now... you have to check yourself.
fair enough, i can't say i disagree with any of that.

It’s always for now in the NFL whether you are replaced or get injured.

Little known fact NFL actually stands for Not For Long.

Perhaps it's little known because it actually, factually, doesn't truly stand for that. I mean, you can't spell sucks without SU either...so there's that, even though the later is actually a fact. ;)

Perhaps it's little known because it actually, factually, doesn't truly stand for that. I mean, you can't spell sucks without SU either...so there's that, even though the later is actually a fact. ;)
I thought it was obvious I was joking, guess not.

No carries for Tucker that I've seen so far today. Vaughn has taken his reps & looks good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom