seth davis can suck it! | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

seth davis can suck it!

eh he's still bitter about his Montana prediction
156012_10152657173240427_327061068_n.jpg

The amount of butthurt some people get over such meaningless stuff is incredible to me. I guess I'm adding to it by participating in this thread, but man.
We were 14th in the conference in 3 point shooting last year; maybe we can make one in a game that counts this year before we are anointed as the best shooting team in the conf?

Best part of this is the people who hate on Seth for saying this and saying we have the best shooting team in the conf (which, maybe, I'm not betting on it but who knows) won't bump the thread and say he was right if the season ends and we aren't close to the top.

^^ Totally agree with all of that. Seth Davis really is worthless though. For both insight and entertainment. I want to meet the CBS suit who said "we gotta have this guy".

The amount of butthurt some people get over such meaningless stuff is incredible to me. I guess I'm adding to it by participating in this thread, but man.
We were 14th in the conference in 3 point shooting last year; maybe we can make one in a game that counts this year before we are anointed as the best shooting team in the conf?

Best part of this is the people who hate on Seth for saying this and saying we have the best shooting team in the conf (which, maybe, I'm not betting on it but who knows) won't bump the thread and say he was right if the season ends and we aren't close to the top.
These days there are 2 types of people . Ones who get offended, and ones that get offended that you are offended.

^^ Totally agree with all of that. Seth Davis really is worthless though. For both insight and entertainment. I want to meet the CBS suit who said "we gotta have this guy".

Didn't the president of Cbs go to Duke, just saying.

These days there are 2 types of people . Ones who get offended, and ones that get offended that you are offended.
^^^^^

I mean, what's worse - letting the twit Davis bother you, or letting bothered fans of a team he likes to bad mouth bother you?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom